1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Game Hunter: Mounted Monsters v1.52 (p1.2)

Use the Game Rifles to bag place-able stuffed versions of your foes.

1. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    Version: v1.52 (p1.2)
    Wow. I can not believe that great mod. With this mod I can create the definitive museum with all the fossils, creatures, monsters and others. To make other creations. Thank you very much to its author. I'll try it on Starbound Spacefarer 1.3.1
  2. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    love this thing...going full psyho and making a museum of everything and everyone i come across beets pokemon or ant other hunting there is.
    that feeling i get when i hunt down some bandits for some npc and then bring him the statues and then place it in his house and activate them.. uf... 5 stars is not enough.
    (ps. then i turn him to statue,now they are BFFs.)
  3. Vhazhiphor
    Vhazhiphor
    5/5,
    Had to update the review due to the author's rapid response to issues and fast resolution. Excellent mod, and excellent author.
  4. Vhazhiphor
    Vhazhiphor
    4/5,
    Version: v1.51 (p1.2)
    Excellent mod. There's just one issue I have, and it may not even be fixable, but I've added some monster parts in another mod and now all my trophies are black and white and seem to not keep their poses. The hovering panel has them properly posed and colored, but the actual stand doesn't.
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      Where they captured before installing that mod? The objects can only recreate monsters by spawning them from their remembered seed value, so if the parts pool changes I have no clue what will happen to the old seeds.
  5. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    3/5,
    Version: v1.51 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    The "mounted NPCs" are exactly what I need for a SWEET RAVE PARTEH!!!
    -EXCEPT!It needs an update
  6. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: v1.51 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Who needs a collection board to fill when you can just keep a trophy room instead? Great work!
  7. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Wonderful mod I do not know why, but felt like a hunter with Bloodborne hunt ... and get trophies. funny :)
  8. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    AWESOME :D Thanks dude.
  9. levingarde
    levingarde
    5/5,
    Version: v1.43 (Glad Giraffe)
    This is one of my favorite mod so far.... hoarding monsters and humans is rewarding XD ~
  10. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Pleased Giraffe)
    o-0 Wow I am mind blown
  11. fabialvarado10
    fabialvarado10
    5/5,
    whattttttttttttttttttttttt
  12. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    This is awesome!! but also a little creepy if you stuff NPCs ;-; anyway still great mod!!!!
  13. SpaceAgeKitten
    SpaceAgeKitten
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (Pleased Giraffe)
    really cool idea :) very fun mod! thanks :D !
  14. Cybopper
    Cybopper
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (Pleased Giraffe)
    When I first downloaded this, I had no idea how AWESOME a space-age trophy museum would look. And you can stuff NPCS now?! Two things on that:

1: WHAT DID I MISS?!

2: This update just screams "Floran Headhunter."
  15. Pyrokar
    Pyrokar
    5/5,
    Version: v1.11 (UG)
    Exactly what I was looking for (for Month)
  16. Skeks
    Skeks
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. Let's you turn nearly any enemy into a decoration. Even mod/player created enemies. The possibilities are basically limitless.
  17. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Really nice mod
  18. 23111331
    5/5,
    Exelent mod
  19. q23main
    q23main
    5/5,
    I was looking for a mod like that! Works as intended.
  20. bnmaz
    bnmaz
    5/5,
    When i download it it comes up as a Internet explorer thing? and it doesnt work if i put that in the file,how do i make it download as a file
    [5 *'s cus i didnt want to look like a butt since this is my fault i think
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      Sounds like a browser issue... taking the link is saving an html copy of the link page or something. Right click the dl link and save as maybe? I don't have IE, so that's all I got.