1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mod Pack 1.3

Explore the Galaxy with the Starship Heart of Gold, and many other Hitchhikers Guide elements!

1. domcing
    domcing
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This is too good to become obsolete, please update it!
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      I hear ya bud, I managed to get Arthur's gown set and towel weapon updated, still working on the ship side. we'll see!
  2. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Wonderful Mod, looking forward to future updates
  3. Don Macaron
    Don Macaron
    5/5,
    awesome.May the Towel be with You
  4. alexwolf359
    alexwolf359
    5/5,
    As a fan of Douglas Adams this is a MUST! Amazing work, can't imagine playing without it. Two-thumbs up!!!!
  5. Zooted_be_i
    Zooted_be_i
    4/5,
    do the modded characters work with this mod ?
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      By Modded characters I think you mean the custom races, am I right? The only element that would not work with custom races is the Heart of Gold ship mod. If so I think all you need to do is go into the "ships" folder and change one of the races to the name of the new race you would like to use the ship.

So you would go into the Hitchhiker's Guide Mod Pack folder and go to ships > (choose race file) and rename it.
  6. Owenthecool
    Owenthecool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is awesome and so is THHGTTGH. I commend you sir, for your excellent mod making capabilities! And another thing, did you ever catch the TV show produced by Adams?
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      ive watched the Hitchhikers Guide tv show, as well as the Dr. Who eps that he wrote, is ther a different TV show i wasnt aware of?
  7. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Looks great! Nice work
  8. Herodes
    Herodes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Awesome mod! I re-rated this mod because after making all the items available in separated mods, which makes it much easier for multipayers, the author deserves five stars instead of the four I've given before.
    And again: for effort and idea I would give 42.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Much appreciated!