1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: version 0.3.2
    This mod is perfect for me and i will always resort to using this mod whenever i can. ouo
  2. ZombieJohn1974
    ZombieJohn1974
    5/5,
    ^_^
  3. tytu124
    tytu124
    5/5,
    thx
  4. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.1
    very good mod
  5. Orolin
    Orolin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.1
    I adore this mod, and the pet is so goddamn cute too!
  6. Scrydan
    Scrydan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    Dragons are awesome! It is only natural something like this deserves to be rated as high as possible. The sprites look awesome and overall just is recommended if you even remotely like dragons and wish to play one.
  7. Jingx117
    Jingx117
    5/5,
    This is a great mod! everything is animated very well, the kazdran spawners I thought didn't work do work, they're freakin dragons (+10 Coolness) AND THEY HAVE A FRIUT THAT TASTES LIKE ROOT BEER! and the auther clearly love his/her work
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    5/5,
    Great mod. The character animation is top-quality, and one can easily see the author's fondness for dragons in it. If you like dragons, this is the mod for you!
  9. Goldmate
    Goldmate
    5/5,
    Yes Finally The Dragons are back :)
  10. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.8
    Pls make steam version in workshop!! Hope u will <3
  11. henrybarton101125
    henrybarton101125
    5/5,
    always loved this race
  12. tupy
    tupy
    5/5,
    Nice mod! Would it work in 1.0?
    1. Hiuki
      Author's Response
      I'm ironing out a few things it'll be 1.0 ready soon.
  13. 8bitaether
    8bitaether
    5/5,
    i love this race (especially since i love dragons) however if you can, can you make it available for regular starbound?
    1. Hiuki
      Author's Response
      I'm in the process of updating it. xD
  14. Bruised Spartan
    Bruised Spartan
    5/5,
    I've had Starbound since around the 3rd Upbeat Giraffe update, I've only heard about this mod only about a month or two after installing the game.
    After quite some time has passed, I decided to get an account for the forums, this was on June 19, 2015, I basically watched this mod's development from there...
    I am giving this mod the rating I am, not just because I find this mod fantastic, but because the creator, Hiuki, tries keep up with their community of players who (is "enjoy" suitable here...?) this mod.
    Sure, it does lack some things currently, but these projects take time and effort, and I think Hiuki is certainly qualified for that task.
  15. azurehaze
    azurehaze
    5/5,
    This looks fantastic! Am really excited to see the next release!
  16. Ysulyan
    Ysulyan
    5/5,
    Us dragons were always destined to soar not only the skies but also the stars c: Hopefully, this wonderful mod will soon be upgraded for 1.0! Looking forward to this and new features!
  17. C-MaxisGR
    C-MaxisGR
    5/5,
    Just amazing Mod~ Can't wait to see them in the New Update!
  18. GreenBanana
    GreenBanana
    5/5,
    Dragons are cool.
  19. Fenruo
  20. longa80420
    longa80420
    5/5,
    Thank you for updata ! it GREAT mod !