1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Moogles of Ivalice α-1.2

The adorable little furballs from Final Fantasy are here!

1. Tech Outlines

Khioni
    • Moogles now have the tech station outlines setup, instead of the hume placeholders.
  2. Moogle T6 Separator Fix, Reverted Physics

Khioni
    • No more glitched max life boost from Moogle T6 Seperator armor.
    • Stats/Physics will be added by Frackin' Races if and when it updates with said custom Moogle stats/physics.
    Tallglassofwater likes this.
  3. Oops, kupo!

Khioni
    • NOW the Ultima Weapon is twohanded.
  4. Ultima Weapon Patch

Khioni
    • Ultima Weapon is two-handed again, with placeholder downstab that is a joke compared to the Ultima Weapon's normal swing damage.
    • Still need to figure out how I'd make it so it has the broadsword swing animation, but correctly onehanded instead of the offhand item vanishing into thin air, allowing for duel wielding if I end up adding a recipe for the Broken Broadsword and a way to upgrade that one to the Protectorate Broadsword as well, making it possible to have TWO Ultima...
  5. Custom Physics

Khioni
    • + Slightly higher agility (speed & jump).
    • +/- Slightly floaty physics (Those bat-wings aren't just for show.)
    • - Bad at swimming (Moogles don't like splashing around, to the point of refusing to jump into water in FF Tactics A2.), and their thick, yet soft & fluffy fur gets heavy when soaked. [~40% speed instead of 50% in deep liquids, as I...
  6. White Mage Hoods Color Fix

Khioni
    • Fixed the Moogle White Mage's (cat-ear & classic) hood to default to red, like the rest of the Moogle White Mage set.
  7. Minor Player Sprite Adjustment & Character Creation Icon Patch

Khioni
    • I let Terra fluff the Moogles.
    All jokes aside, they're a notch fluffier now, and also fixed their character creation icons.
  8. Brick Patch

Khioni
    • Fixed the missing comma that was bricking Starbound on player load.
  9. Flag Patch

Khioni
    • Fixed a corruption in the description that caused it to not color correctly, and added a line for when a Moogle checks their flag.
  10. Killed some placeholders

Khioni
    • Furniture set removed until I actually get around to making it (which will also come with the NPCs). This will turn the placeholder furniture set into Perfectly Generic Items, likely brick worlds that already had them placed, and possibly brick your save files if you were in a world with those placed.
    • The Moogles' Checkpoint Flag now has a FF Crystal on it instead of the placeholder heart, and is now pale blue instead of white.
    • Also fixed a bricking glitch with the last...
    Starfan87 likes this.