1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 Theme Mod 2.0

The not-too-distant Future is here! The MST3K Theme Mod 2.0 gives you a new ship, crew and costumes!

1. Drake Wyrm Silverwing
    Drake Wyrm Silverwing
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Alright another original MST3K fan! Awesome mod here! I see you improved upon the original ship design by adding the right amount of doors and the theater. XD heh only thing i can think of to add would be making Gypsy the S.A.I.L. interface somehow.. or would that be Magic Voice?
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Thank you my friend! Glad you're enjoying it! A Gypsy S.A.I.L would be amazing, and probably not that hard to do, but I would prefer to have Gypsy and Cambot crew members instead!
  2. Feenie13
    Feenie13
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I am BEYOND elated to see this mod, you have no idea! Thank you so so so so so so much!!
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      You're very welcome! The only reason I made this up was so that True fans could geek out like I did. Keep circulating the tapes!