1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nebulites 3.2

The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!

1. Doogoul
    Doogoul
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Great mod but I wanted more pridsets and scenery as well as NPC Nebulites as well as codexes. There is one problem, the gate to the outpost on the initial planet disappears and this leads to a dead end, of course you can fix it through the console
  2. CloudyTheSergal
    CloudyTheSergal
    5/5,
    Amazing !! I would like to witness more of the incredible potential that this mod has, also more generated structures and decorative items
  3. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Best mod ever! Would you pls update the mod and have a patch for Frackin Universe as well if you have the time one day? Have a nice night!
  4. Sleora
    Sleora
    4/5,
    A mod with a great potential.
  5. ALWAYSANGRON
    ALWAYSANGRON
    1/5,
    Version: 3.0 BETA-V1
    Author Abandoned This Mod, will crash game if used.
  6. olsenitis
    olsenitis
    3/5,
    geate one but i cant use the ship
  7. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    its good cant wait to play all theh stuff
  8. tyler waynescott
    tyler waynescott
    5/5,
    can you tell me how to start the first mission idk if its not downloaded right or if it is just broken. can you tell me how to activate the first chapter
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      The quests themselves aren't in yet, for now just look for Spatial Anomalies on the starmap.
  9. thatMUELLERkid235
    thatMUELLERkid235
    5/5,
    cant tell you how long Ive waited for this moment. You have out done yourself Mod Man.
  10. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    I T L I V E S
  11. Tekla
    Tekla
    4/5,
    It wasn't as good as I expected, some one the old head shapes were removed, it makes me sad because I've been looking forward to the reboot of this mod since the 1.0 update.
  12. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Yeeeeees, one of my favorite race-mods! Welcome back!!!
  13. gasty
    gasty
    5/5,
    KYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. EndlessTetris
    EndlessTetris
    5/5,
    IT'S ALIVE AGAIN! I'M SO HYPED!
  15. gasty
    gasty
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!
  16. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    I absolutely love the look of this mod, and look forward to the 3.0 update :)
  17. Guard23
    Guard23
    5/5,
    It's an amazing mod! I was thinking you abandoned it,can't wait for the update!
  18. Omega68nova
    Omega68nova
    5/5,
    Looks amazing! Cant wait for the 3.0.
  19. Greveros
    Greveros
    5/5,
    Please bring it back
  20. redfireblue44
    redfireblue44
    5/5,
    I had this mod before and it was great, but they don't work any more. could you fix that?
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      While I'm more focused on my other mod at the moment, ZZ Mech Modifications, I am going to redo this mod at some point from the ground up. I ran into some troubles while updating and I think it would be nice to start with a fresh perspective of the mod.

Don't worry though! I do plan on keeping a lot of the mod's old features when I do that, especially the raid boss!