1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. Save the Seafrogs!

Nemasys
    Just a quick one:

B.4.2

- Fixed the seafrog ship pet. It will now spawn in your ship once again. However it will likely have a new appearance due to having had visited the seafrog day spa during its absence.

- Added the krillberry recipes to the cooking collection.
  2. Let There Be Weapons... Again

Nemasys
    B.4.1.0

I have (finally) fixed and added all of the Orcana weapons, and gave them the ability to craft all default weapons as well. Various other recipes have also been added. I'm still working on stuff, but if you see anything I missed or that is still missing feel free to post in the discussion section.

Change Notes:

- All Orcana tiered weapons have been implemented (Tridents and Boltguns)
    - Added recipes for the existing coral material blocks and the chair. The strip lights will get...
  3. Just a small addition

Nemasys
    I know I said that I wouldn't be working on things for the next couple of weeks, but I took a needed break to give you guys a bit of an update. Just a bit.

I have changed the look of the Orcana ship locker to match the newly created Orcana storage locker. Yes, you can now craft an Orcana specific storage locker for all of your hoarding needs.

That is all.
  4. minor fix

Nemasys
    I accidentally let a few files from an old version of the mod back in before they were ready. This caused errors in the log file and various other minor anomalies. This has been fixed.
    Eparch and Solzucht like this.
  5. Tier 6 armor fix

Nemasys
    Just a quick fix to correct the tier 6 armor recipes.
    Eparch likes this.
  6. A Little House Cleaning

Nemasys
    Just a quick update to remove some weapons files that were causing internal errors. This should clear a bunch of errors from your log files. Once I get the weapons updated to the new active system they will be re-implemented.
    Eparch likes this.
  7. Respawn fix

Nemasys
    Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash during the respawn animation.
  8. Welcome to 1.0

Nemasys
    B.4.0.0 (1.0)

- Orcana S.A.I.L. and teleport beam colors are now teal

- Three new farmable crops
    - Krillberry
    - Bubbulb (this one's got a special new quality)
    - Ember Coral - now farmable and a source of coral fragments that will be used in the future for crafting coral chunks for building material
    ** (Seeds for these new crops can be spawned in, but the plants cannot be found in the wild yet.)

- Added a few new foods amd recipes using the new farmables as ingredients

- New...
  9. B.3.0.3c - Broken planets...

Nemasys
    So, during my last update, I was working on some biome additions that weren't (and still aren't) quite ready to be included. Unfortunately I accidentally left some of that code in and it borked any new ocean planet you may have visited since installing B.3.0.3b. I greatly apologize for this error. It's a bit more serious than other bugs since the broken planets will remain broken even after installing B.3.0.3c which corrects this issue for all newly explored planets. unfortunately there...
  10. B.3.0.3b - Quick Fix

Nemasys
    Just a quick fix to correct an issue that prevented armor above tier 4 from being crafted.
    Thank you, @Freezair for bringing this bug to my attention.