1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. B.1.1b - Had a little pet accident...

Nemasys
    Fixed a minor typo in one of the pet files that was causing a crash if you happened to have the blueblack sea frog. Thanks for the heads-up, carriontrooper.

Remember to delete the old version before updating :up:
  2. B.1.1 - Ship pet

Nemasys
    It's here! the Orcana ship companion you've all been waiting for. Well, maybe not all of you, but it's here anyway. Say "hello" to the sea frog!
    I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback on this. Please post to the discussion thread with your comments.

I also added an Orcana themed research station to the ship and made a few slight touch-ups to...
    Oberic likes this.
  3. Boldly go where no whale has gone before...

Nemasys
    This update is a milestone for the Orcana mod. All ship tiers are now complete and ready for action!

If your ship is already tier 4 or above and you would like to convert it to on of the new designs but don't know how let me know and I'll post some steps to get that done.

As always, before updating to the new version of the mod be sure to delete the old one first.
    Agoraphobian likes this.
  4. Armor Mk2

Nemasys
    • Added tier 2 armor tier2armor.jpg
    • I noticed that tier armor was not set to be craft-able - corrected that when I added tier 2 - so now tier 1 is crafted at the anvil and tier 2 at the metal works station
    • Removed some unnecessary files that unintentionally got added
    • Added temporary ship pet (cat) until I can get a new one sprited
  5. Teleporter fix

Nemasys
    Just a quick fix to update the ship teleporter to work with the new system.
    Lindazana likes this.
  6. Let there be tails!

Nemasys
    OVER 500 DOWNLOADS WITHIN 4 WEEKS!!!
    I never thought this would take off as well as it has. Especially considering how much I still need to do with it. But you guys are awesome! Thank you for the support.

That being said, things have been pretty crazy busy for me lately and it doesn't look like it'll be letting up all that much much going forward, but I'm still here and still working on this. Here's what you can expect with this update:

• TAILS! - Currently they are static, but...
  7. 1.0.5 No more Orcana nudist colonies

Nemasys
    • Corrected Orcana spawner - spawned Orcana villagers now wear togas!
    • Six new fin styles designed by the talented Febilian
    • Tiers 1-3 ship introduced (subject to change)
    • New custom teleporter, ship door and captain's chair
    • Also corrected a resource error with the tier 7 gun (Note: all Orcana guns are currently placeholders until I get them sprited and renamed)
    • Altered the starting toga - Now includes a rope belt
  8. 1.0.4

Nemasys
    • Corrected duplicate object errors. (I honestly don't know how I managed to get Hylotl ship objects in there when I have been using the Human ship.)
    • Included Febilian's Hylotle ship recolor. (This has appropriate Orcana ship objetcs and should not throw errors.)

Remeber to delete the old version before installing this one.

For those with existing Orcana characters, the new ship will "break" you shipworld, but you can fix it and get the new ship. When you log in, your...
    Mackinz likes this.
  9. Trident fix and new starting toga

Nemasys
    Fixed trident crafting issues with higher tiers and swapped some designs around to different tiers and did a little renaming and reorganizing of the weapon files. As a result your current tridents will likely now show up as perfectly generic items. You'll either need to re-craft them or spawn new ones using the admin commands.

Also added the toga as a starting clothing option. It is also craft-able at the spinning wheel for those who already have a character started.
  10. Oops...

Nemasys
    It was brought to my attention that there was something seriously wrong with my last update. New Orcana characters were causing the game to crash, but previously created characters were still working. I'm fairly certain that I have corrected the issue. Thanks XSlimyZrdX for pointing that out.