1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Overwatch Weapons Mod 1.2.3.0

나는 승리를 재생!

1. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3.0
    One of my fave mod
  2. Jingx117
    Jingx117
    4/5,
    A cool mod that i /swear/ was on steam, but adds weapons from a game i want to play! (the weapons are pretty unique to) have you tried adding genji's shurikens? or hanzo's bow? i can think of a recipe for the shurikens, (3 Aegisalt & 3 iron/tungsten/titanium bars for 50 of them (they are throwables of course, so they gotta stack)) and hanzo's bow... 1 rope, 5 Ferozium, and 5 titanium/iron/tungsten bars.
    wow this is an extensive review :P
  3. spahgettiman
    spahgettiman
    4/5,
    eh the mod is really cool but i thought mcree's pistol should have marked shot(high noon)
  4. Frosty4896
    Frosty4896
    4/5,
    Looks really good, but how do I install it? It doesn't work when i put it into the Mods or Objects folders
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Have you unzipped the file with WinRAR or 7Zip? That might be the issue.
  5. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1.1
    "Not all heroes wear capes... some mods games."
    Jokes aside, this mod is pretty good. Just that it needs some updates. :)
  6. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Good Luck for next updates (;
  7. legomanbeech
    legomanbeech
    5/5,
    u should add bastion mech
  8. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    basically a long needed fix to recipies. as to OP/Link needing to take care of life, how's this for an idea. instead of doing it by role, take it slow and knock off two chars at a time.

because as it stands, it's either this mod, or one on workshop that has 76's pulse rifle with a HRLDNW* function instead of actual rockets.

and i don't like blowing up my feet if i can't rocket jump. so yes, i prefer this mod to one on Workshop. plus, it has the actual sounds on primary.

*Helix Rocket Launcher that Does Not Work. it's a reference to a joke SWEP for GMod that just drops a live rocket at your feet that explodes.
  9. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1 - Cheerful Giraffe
    a Mod worth using Mercy's ult on.
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Heroes never die, they just get caught up in real life problems and can't update their mod anymore.
  10. fukunase
    fukunase
    5/5,
    Wow,It looks so cool!Why not take it to the steam workshop?~
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Someone else will have to do it for me, I can't do it.
  11. budido
    budido
    5/5,
    your a genius, u have my gratitude for making this mod, ( also i deafeted the last boss by doing nothing other than jumping and using genjis blade right click, a little too over powered )
  12. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Avali field-tested, Cobalion approved. the kunai blast isn't my first choice of "Alt-fire", though, when there is dash slashes that fit how it's actually used in conjunction with Genji's kit...

also, when you do Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer, you might as well give it the closest thing to Flamestrike or Earthshatter, depending on if you go with it being a hammer or a 'broadsword'
  13. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Amazing! Do you plan to add other heroe's weapons?
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Currently I have no access to Starbound, but I'll try to ask Atromix to help me with updating the mod. Widow's Kiss is done though, so I'll update that when I can.
  14. Snezko
    Snezko
    5/5,
    Great weapon mod, works perfectly.

Ty
  15. Rezifer
    Rezifer
    5/5,
    I was kinda upset that Why this mod got taken down from Steam workshop, I had a lot of fun playing with it, but when I come back in, everything were turned into Perfectly Generic Items. I would much rather use the Steam workshop than using Chucklefish forum, but this is still great nonetheless.

Oh and have anyone noticed the way you hold the Pulse pistol are two handed instead of one hand? Is there a reason behind that?
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      I think the reason the mod was taken down from the Steam Workshop is because someone uploaded the mod to the workshop without my permission, and then they asked me if I allow it.
      I'll get Starbound on Steam in a sale, or I'll just ask Atromix to upload it for me.
  16. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    5/5,
    hey man, pretty dope mod! now all you need to make is the tech for each character :D
  17. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 - Cheerful Giraffe
    perfect. now i don't have to choose between OW and SB. as for Biotic field, i got a healing staff mod off steam. close enough. (was also joking about those two 76 abilities)
  18. tuanzombi
    tuanzombi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 - Cheerful Giraffe
    cant wait for moar !!! >:D
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Just as I was about to update it XD
  19. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 - Cheerful Giraffe
    does as it says on the tin. Biotic Field and aimhack ultimate not included, though. but hey, beat me to it.
    1. Link2411
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind review! I will try to add the Biotic Field, but I'm not very sure. Aimbot isn't really possible for me though :P