1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Yet more fixes!

Djinn
    PLEASE DELETE YOUR PEGLACI MOD FOLDER BEFORE INSTALLING THE UPDATE! ALSO, THIS CURRENTLY ONLY WORKS WITH STABLE!
    Alright, did a complete run through of the tiers ingame to check if anything was missed.
    - Fixed all Generic Item errors
    - Made sure all weapons and armor display their stats correctly
    - Made sure all items displayed their rarity correctly
    - Made sure that all items were distributed to high-level tables: currently each high end table (Accelerator, Manipulator, and Separator) can create T5 and T6 armor, melee and throwing weapons as well as guns (though different guns dependant on the table). This may end up changing in the future, but it works okay for now.
    - Food no longer crashes the game! Hurray! And all foods have effects, though those may change in the future.

Special thanks to Kyurem000, DracoScale, Dark_Chaos and laz2727 for helping me with this round of fixes!

I'm going to let you guys take a look through it, probably find a million other tiny bugs I missed, and then move on to other stuff. I'm looking to get AI and Pet done next, as well as continuing to update new object descriptions. Once that's done (and everything else is bug-free), I'll update the mod post with updated pictures and descriptions of everything!

As always, post bugs or issues in the Discussion thread!
Return to update list...