1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. NEW STABLE

Djinn
    Hi! This should work now! I'm sure there'll be all sorts of fun and hilarious glitches due to engine changes, so please let me know!
    jasonzoo123 and Noranum like this.
  2. NEW STABLE

Djinn
    Hi! This should work now! I'm sure there'll be all sorts of fun and hilarious glitches due to engine changes, so please let me know!
    DarknessLilly, Relten and Noranum like this.
  3. Farmable Tweaks

Djinn
    Slight fix to last update courtesy of @Macikinz - fixes some issues with farmables that were causing a crash! Let me know if it all works out. Still not back working on this properly yet, but didn't want to leave this hanging any longer!
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  4. Pets and AI!

Djinn
    DELETE THE PEGLACI MOD FOLDER AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS NEW ONE. IF YOU'RE PLAYING IN UNSTABLE, INSTALL THE PEGLACI FOLDER AND THEN PLACE THE CONTENTS OF 'UNSTABLE PATCH' WITHIN IT. IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING UNSTABLE, DISREGARD IT!

Added in AI graphics and Pet! AI I like, pet I'm not crazy about yet. Needs more tweaking, but I'm rubbish at walk-cycles! I think they're cute, anyhow.

Either way, I'll tweak them further this week, then work on polishing up...
  5. UNSTABLE PATCH. Fixed armor stats, added prices to all items

Djinn
    DELETE THE PEGLACI MOD FOLDER AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS NEW ONE. IF YOU'RE PLAYING IN UNSTABLE, INSTALL THE PEGLACI FOLDER AND THEN PLACE THE CONTENTS OF 'UNSTABLE PATCH' WITHIN IT. IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING UNSTABLE, DISREGARD IT!

Hey, nothing new and fun added, but armor stats have been revised to be on par with those from the Unstable branch, regardless of whether you're playing in Stable or Unstable. Additionally, I added correct prices to all weapons,...
    DarknessLilly and Agoraphobian like this.
  6. Yet more fixes!

Djinn
    PLEASE DELETE YOUR PEGLACI MOD FOLDER BEFORE INSTALLING THE UPDATE! ALSO, THIS CURRENTLY ONLY WORKS WITH STABLE!
    Alright, did a complete run through of the tiers ingame to check if anything was missed.
    - Fixed all Generic Item errors
    - Made sure all weapons and armor display their stats correctly
    - Made sure all items displayed their rarity correctly
    - Made sure that all items were distributed to...
  7. More fixes!

Djinn
    Okay, new fixes!

- All ships lining up correctly, ship lockers not duplicating or erasing items and added Research station to t6+ class ships. Also added custom engine flares to all tiers of ship.
    - Fixed a bunch of broken weapon recipes, bringing them to parity with vanilla assets
    - Fixed a bunch of armor recipes because I assigned them to the wrong tables!
  8. Tweaks and Fixes

Djinn
    Just some tweaks and fixes to the ship - notably, the game no longer crashes when you activate the ship teleporter. Also I forgot to erase some commas in several of the upgraded ships and it was crashing - that's fixed too!

Keep pointing out bugs, testers! You're doing a good job so far.
    PAVEL223V likes this.
  9. Tiered Ships!

Djinn
    DELETE OLD FOLDER AND REPLACE IT WITH THIS NEW ONE. ONLY WORKS ON STABLE CURRENTLY - RELEASING PATCH LATER ON.

Well, yeah.
    [​IMG]

So they're working (probably) but they almost certainly have some kinks! Play with them and report back - many eyes are better than two!

Other assorted stuff:
    - AI dialogue partially redone - still working on it (and AI is blank for the moment, that's coming...
  10. PATCH FOR UNSTABLE/NIGHTLY

Djinn
    So apparently it doesn't work on Unstable/Nightly! Included in this new update is a folder called UNSTABLE PATCH - take the contents of that folder and drop it in the Peglaci folder in your mod folder. That will probably be super glitchy, but it seems to run pretty well - please point out any glitches.