1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Recipe Fix

Djinn
    Man I am terrible at making sure recipes work properly - now you can ACTUALLY get the Tier 8 guns.

DELETE AND REINSTALL
  2. More guns and (apparently) Dye Mod support!

Djinn
    PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL THE WHOLE MOD FOLDER TO REDUCE BUGS, THANKS!

[​IMG]
    The tree is getting a little crowded! Violium weapons upgdated, now moving onto the (very daunting) next branch, Rubium! Lots of weapons to make from scratch, so it'll take a while - next week at some point, I'm guessing. Sorry!

n00b3rpwn4g3 and ThisIsPatrick like this.
  3. Still Tier 7 Guns! Also I forgot to remove the test armor from your inventory oops!

Djinn
    Yeah, I was looking through my files and realized that I didn't get rid of the Tier 7 armor I was testing with from the starting storage area.

ALSO I changed some recipe filenames, leading to duplicates of item recipes, so:

DELETE THE MOD FOLDER ENTIRELY, AND REINSTALL IT

Oops!
    Noizon likes this.
  4. Fixes and tier 7 guns!

Djinn

All right, sportsfans - I'm back with more fixes and content. First, the fixes!

• The captain's chair no longer gives you food: I tried to nerf it to decrease the rate of feeding, but that ended up giving me occasional crashes - not an important enough feature to warrant that. Hunt your own food!
    • Changed Ferozium gun colours to match armor because it was bugging me....
  5. Updated Guns - and a little tease for the future.

Djinn
    [​IMG]
    Added Tier 6 guns - really just a straight upgrade to the previous tier with different sprites, but lays the groundwork for future gun additions. Also, the image shows how the gun progression will go - split one tier, then straight upgrade the next tier. It also splits immediately after this, but no need to make the image huge until I've added stuff.

6. ANOTHER OTHER FIX

Djinn
    Hey so I changed an item name that broke a bunch of other stuff huge surprise download this update too!
  7. More different fixes!

Djinn
    - The Captain's Chair now feeds you at a much reduced rate - I had it set to a testing value 1000 times higher than I wanted. So now it'll feed you if you sit in it for a looong time rather than a quick little squat = full hunger bar.

- Tier 4 armor and weapons weren't appearing on the crafting list before. That has been fixed. My bad!
    seppucrow999 likes this.
  8. A tiny ridiculous fix!

Djinn
    Upon reviewing an awesome mod video by DekoDaGeko here , I realized that I forgot to remove the Yarn Spinner I added to test something earlier today. This update removes that!

More stuff upcoming later tonight (ideally!)
  9. Small Fixes

Djinn
    - Fixed your ability to actually GET snowberries from the crops you planted/in the wild. Oops.
    - Initially, the spinning wheel let you build two copies of each article of clothing - that was fixed too.