1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. tehnar24
    tehnar24
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Ponies :3
  2. shakey2
    shakey2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Thanks for creating this modpack! My two little nieces love it.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      allays happy to make some smiles :)
  3. Pyromaildragon
    Pyromaildragon
    5/5,
    I'm a brony and proud!
  4. Pikachu24Fan
    Pikachu24Fan
    5/5,
    Love this pack so far :D btw since your taking requests I had two ideas
    1. Make the instrument to play music the Flutter-harp from three's a crowd
    2. Make Applejack's hat headgear.
    Also I wanna thank you for putting so many hours in this awesome modpack :)
  5. VekErro
    VekErro
    5/5,
    Fantastic. Now I can poni poni in space.
  6. sliverboww
    sliverboww
    5/5,
    I love it it has a great race with some great weapons for the race and the races are not too overpowered its a great balance
  7. Montepico
    Montepico
    5/5,
    I like this mod! ^.^
  8. GriffBeeks
    GriffBeeks
    5/5,
    Great mod, but theres a bug, it doesn't play nice with other mods on the character creation screen, and derps out the character creation, is there a fix for this?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      in the change log, look at the final section called dragon trouble shout'n. there is the solution to your problem, it does that whit most races mods, due to the fact that most mods use some custom assets for the character creation interface.
  9. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Which is more fun.
  10. DooMJake
    DooMJake
    5/5,
    I really love this Modpack
  11. AceTheAvenger
    AceTheAvenger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Hey, just a heads up, I think your mod is causing my 3d printer to not scan. Not sure, but it's the only mod I have installed, so yeah.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i've tested it, and the d3 printer works perfectly. remember that there is a lot of thing you could think they are able to be scanned but in fact they aren't.
  12. Ben82nite
    Ben82nite
    5/5,
    the best mod pack on da forums. i recommend it to every pony
  13. Pyromaneiac
    Pyromaneiac
    5/5,
    Ok i really have to edit this post of mine.
    I never tought of this mod being so complex,
    you really put your heart in it didnt you ?

I mean that flute with the songs,
    you must have spent some time in it to get it all done.
    The Character creation is good as well, you even thought of the Cutiemarks, plus they walk on 4 legs of course, so you probably had to animate it all over from scratch, from walking to jumping.

These are only some of the fine things in there.
    i've got to say, you did an amzaing job and you were so Generous to share your work with this Community, you spend weeks and countless Hours on.
    Thats a good thing.

and i cant ressist either :
    Internet rule# - if it exsit, there a pony version of it
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i dont have so much to do whit all of that, if you can see up in the front page, this is a modpack, and the ponies are form Heliostorm. he did the animation for all the pony races and i have some pople helping me whit the graphic stuff. and the song are from ponex, if you want to thank's someone for that will be Chandrak he added the songs whit the the ponex mod. now, i am the guy who's thaking the lead back, and yes this ask me a lot of time, considerating that for an uncertain reason, i'm overloaded whit job these last weeks.
  14. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Very good for
  15. silverkir
    silverkir
    5/5,
    I like your mod :)
    Questions can be written in any language or English, choose the?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i speak french, English and Google transate speaks almost any language on the planet.
  16. Saren_662
    Saren_662
    5/5,
    Малаца.
    Я знал, что идея пони-мода не умрет так просто.
    И да, думаю стоит повесить на пони броню потяжелее. Она же должа давать защиту.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      Google Translate жаль ... у меня только 5 броню в то время, но не делает вас, я намерен сбалансировать броню графически в будущем.
  17. friskydeath
    friskydeath
    5/5,
    You need to add some of the dif items set in the pony theme like furniture and dif blocks like fencing.Window boxes and railing for the gazebo.Maybe some of the pets or spike.If realy insane a pony biome or world.As it stands there is alot of props from the show you can make.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i am not so good when it comes to graphical assets, but i still have some peoples that send me some and i try to make some too. but i cant promise anything at this point i am more focusing on a bug fixing time, but later i will start to think about what to add. for the pet i don't think i can. pets aren't available in starbound but i will see what i can do.
  18. TrailBlazer
    TrailBlazer
    5/5,
    I'm really impressed on how well all of this blends together. Great modpack!
  19. greykun
    greykun
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Works perfect.
  20. TomV
    TomV
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    AWESOME :3 !