1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. AiEmerson
    AiEmerson
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Very good, but i'm waitng for changelings.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      when the next update for the game is out you will be able to play them.
  2. Ekventor263
    Ekventor263
    5/5,
    Ой насмешили,давно я такой хрени не видел просто 5/5 ставлю.
  3. NeonCakes327
    NeonCakes327
    5/5,
    Dude! keep up the fantastic work. If you don't mind though,(i know modding is long and hard) i really don't like the animation for holding items but other then that it's fantastic.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      holding animation... maybe for the unicorns, but for now i'm preparing for the rampaging koala ships and stuff
  4. captaindestroy123
    captaindestroy123
    5/5,
    good mod for mlp fans
  5. Catmaster555
    Catmaster555
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome! Can't wait for the next update. Keep the good work going. :3
  6. cry9036
    cry9036
    5/5,
    20% cooler!
  7. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Awesome modpack!
  8. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Cute
  9. Soron
    Soron
    5/5,
    Mlp Vs Starbound, FIGHT!
  10. wuda2001
    wuda2001
    5/5,
    Hi is it possible you can make this work with the Character Creation mod, i have some other race mods installed which i like, but cant use the ponies because they sit behind that screen.
  11. Skresh
    Skresh
    5/5,
    Ponies.
  12. Desert Storms13
    Desert Storms13
    5/5,
    AWESOME!
  13. Emberell
    Emberell
    5/5,
    This is really quite an excellent mod! I can seethe level of care that's gone into making sure all of these fit together and mesh well, and it certainly makes for a very fun playing experience. If I had one complaint, it would be that the armors don't seem to be pegasus compatible - they all seem to sit in front of the wings while flying and break the immersion! As easy as it is to simply cover the armor with the invisible stuff, I think it'd be great to be able to show off some of those armors you've crafted as a pegasus. Everything else though - I have no complaints! This is an excellent mod pack, and for any fan of MLP I would highly recomend it, it's too great to pass up!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i am actually working on making a special version of each body armor to make it compatible whit the pegasus wings, it's just long to do. I think it will a part of them of the next update and fill the rest for the next update. i'm working on to the swiss-cheese race and their body is quite hard to make due to the resolution i work on but it should be ok.
  14. bjornfeuer
    bjornfeuer
    1/5,
    Really wish this was organized better or broken into multiple mods. This is obnoxiously large, and the overview makes my eyes bleed.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      And why exactly?
      I keep the 4 mods in the same folder since it's easier for me to make the mod pack. by keeping everything in one folder and not a ton of different folder. so in the end less where in hell is this and more work done in less time... and since me and my team are the only one behind half of these mod (main dev of the twilicane and all the harmony system and we keep the ponybound modpack by adding everything that isn't there in the ponybound original mod). during almost 10 years of my life I've worked that way and it always paid off in the end. so i don't understand why i should stop working like this.

I don't get why would someone want to get all the mod separated since the only use you could make whit this is to use in in an other modpack (some thing that i wont allow since i already work on the works of others)
  15. team3lost
    team3lost
    5/5,
    I have a ship full of ponies and I am not ashamed! (poker face)

If I had any suggestions it would be to make the techs available for non-pony characters. The Pegasus flying tech is simply amazing, one of the best I've ever seen. Thanks!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i'm not the responsible for the tech, heliostorm made the magic and the flight tech. he made them before i revived the mod because he left ponybound mod. so i have no credits for the tech here.
  16. McNub
    McNub
    5/5,
    Personally, I love the mod pack. The first mod I installed to my starbound was that ponybound one, and I showed my friend and then he installed it, and now we both have over 70+ hours because this mod pack updated it.
    If you're still open to suggestions, I would personally suggest making the ponies compatible with all beds and chairs, and if and when you add pony villages make pony-themed jukeboxes.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      it's already on my stand by list, i just need to find a way to hides the legs because they gow trought the normal bed overlay and sometimes, troughtthe floor...
  17. Ponydevil
    Ponydevil
    5/5,
    cool mod
  18. Alzarath
    Alzarath
    2/5,
    Alright, a few comments on the mod and why I'm refusing to use it. First, the post is hideous. Would be great if you could format it more professionally. Those updates at the bottom? There's an update tab for a reason. The fonts are massive. Capitalization is heavily inconsistent and generally incorrect.

Other than that, the pack is way too cluttered. To the point I'm completely unwilling to use it. I'd much, much rather it be separated into multiple mods. The two race types should be separated. Twilicane and the plushies could be shoved together into some pony accessory mod. Not to mention this mod advertises itself as a mod pack yet categorizes itself under 'Races' instead of 'Mod Packs'.

Some ponies just want a nice pony race that doesn't take up MiBs more than is necessary.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      most of the thing you said are wrong... 1st I didn't influence the learning curve in any points, 2 when i made the modpack, i don't remember seeing the modpack category and this modpack mostly just add races and some complementary object so far(armor food, stuff, items, weapons, etc). so i guess that adding races are the main focus of the modpack so far. 3 this a modpack where i update, upgrade and edit stuff from other mod upgrade the player experience. for instance, the ponybound didn't get an update since forever and i updated it, added a ton of stuff and upgrades to the original mod,(mostly due to the fact that i mainly focus on getting the 4 (maybe for the next update 5 )ponies race done so that i can start working on the ponex mod whit a better focus.) so ya i don't think you know what you are speaking about. BTW the main page is like the big announcement board, i color it, oversize it and format it so that it catches the eye and allow the reader to get an impression of what's going on faster and easier.

plus this isn't a review since you haven't tried it yet
  19. warulver
    warulver
    5/5,
    This is a dream! Man, you have all of my thanks & Respect!
  20. markieklm
    markieklm
    5/5,
    it's awesome thanks!