1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Streiben
    Streiben
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1 WACKING CHANGELINGS
    *Big hug*
    Thank you for all of the work, and time and passion which you've spent into this already awesome game.
    Ponies make even the best thing even better.
    And also it comes with a bunch of stuff too!
  2. Pavel3245
    Pavel3245
    5/5,
    Заеб*сь
  3. CozierTim
    CozierTim
    3/5,
    the only reason why I am rating this average is that it isn't working like it should with any of the character creation mods out there. It messes up all of the menus and editing it by hand is a major pain...please fix this with an update before doing anything else. I'm sure that everyone would be grateful if you were to fix this issue.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      On the 25th of may, 2 days after release, I updated the pack file to fix the problem. i added a folder called Fixes that contains a .bat file. if you execute it and state that you understand what you are doing it will do everything for you. i hadn't added that to the list of changes in the changelog but it was stated in the how to fix it part of the changelog.

yesterday(2015-05-05) i realized that i forgot to include that in the list of known bugs fixed and stuff added so i added it but it was most likely to be there when you downloaded the pack. so ya now if someone misses it he is blind or he missed it one or the other.

and no by default i can do what ever i want with the character creation interface i am not supposed to, this is a design choice.
      i have decided to operate like so for 3 reasons,
      1) if you just want to use this mod well you can no head banging on why can't i do that. and when you are a lazy ass searching for a fix is the last of your ideas if it in the idea you have.
      2) most of my user base is made out of bronies and i am ready to assume that they are most likely to be "one-timers" meaning that this mod is probably the only reason they are making an other character/ playing this game.
      3) the pack is supposed to support more than races added, but i forgot to re implement that when i changed to the new patch system. so i got my ass to work and *poof* it's back!
  4. Vist
    Vist
    5/5,
    ёба, пиздец ахуенчик
  5. Riokushinaku
    Riokushinaku
    5/5,
    This mod pack is SO AWESOME! :D I'm glad to see you're still actively working on and updating it. I hope you keep this going for the duration of Starbound's life cycle ^_^. This mod has definitely made my game at least 20 percent cooler __/)
  6. Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1 CHANGELING FIXING
    I drank the cider, it crashed my game. =P
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      the current build has been updated to solve this issue, you can now redownload the modpack and this problem should be gone.
  7. corkgunsniper
    corkgunsniper
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0.1: ROYAL SPACE BUGS
    Fantastic mod pack although I do have one minor issue. I play with more than one race mod and the pony interface for character creation clashes with other character creation mods, And i need one in order to use the other races. while I can still navigate the character creator. it looks all jumbled up with everything else. is there anyway I can disable your interface. (I ask because the races in your pack default to being on the character creator mod. the one I use specifically is ACCM (Another Character Creation Mod) any help would be great. otherwise your mods are great.
  8. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    4/5,
    It's a good mod. I use it on a multiplayer server with some friends. The one problem i'm having trouble with the most atm is that there is a problem with the mod where the:
    (The Pony Modpack V2.0.1\interface\windowconfig\
    charcreation.config.patch) file seems to conflict with the ODB2 Character Creation mod. Making it difficult to customise because of it.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i am gonna add an instruction to allow other character creation configs to work with the modpack proprely (as long as they have 6 empty slots available of course) in the next version.
  9. LunaticHell
    LunaticHell
    5/5,
    Ya all need to add Pony castles, with the mandetory bad alicorn OC as boss.
  10. Gallade785
    Gallade785
    5/5,
    ll is perfect, but I think that it is needed to decrease the size of toys in 2-2.5 time.
  11. JojoMiner
    JojoMiner
    5/5,
    Excellent modpack. There are still a FEW bugs and missing features but this modpack is definitley perfect for ANY MLP-Fan
  12. Viscera
    Viscera
    5/5,
    Seems good from what I've seen (also, I used Ponex very often a while ago, when it was separate). I think that Sunset Shimmer should be added, though, especially since the Dazzlings are there too.
  13. Pyromaneiac
    Pyromaneiac
    5/5,
    yay^^ thank for the update and making it Work for the latest Starbound Version, i missed the Musik the most.
  14. Brony4eva
    Brony4eva
    4/5,
    Why is there no customize options for changelings? i know they might be hard but i think you could tweak how they look.
  15. Lovec Quine Hunterstorm
    Lovec Quine Hunterstorm
    4/5,
    Only minor things missing , like AI ,but good work :3
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      the ai are already planned, but just like for the ships, they will require a lot of work.
  16. xXfenfen
    xXfenfen
    5/5,
    11/10 would pony again! :D
  17. Coldkristen
    Coldkristen
    5/5,
    10/10 would pony again
  18. valorcrow
    valorcrow
    5/5,
    Great mod pack, and it even includes a patch for the Ponex mod. I have literally nothing bad to say about it. :D
  19. ChaoticUnicorn
    ChaoticUnicorn
    5/5,
    Great and Powerful Mod
  20. Lerian
    Lerian
    5/5,
    Amazing resource, constantly updated. Love it.