1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. SteveHUN
    SteveHUN
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.4.1 SHAKY CHANGELING
    Sooo Cool. But please make the bigger (Upgraded) ships too!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      if everything goes as planned there should be an acutal upgrade for the earth pony/changeling ship
  2. Oceansama
    Oceansama
    5/5,
    It was a great idea to collect the various pony mods into one package. It is such an enjoyable experience to recreate a pony from the show or make my own original. Plus it doesn't hurt that the packed content is of such high quality.
  3. Kirou
    Kirou
    5/5,
    Awesome mod so far, there sure are some things that are not done yet but the mod description already shows that some things are not at 100% yet.
  4. Mistpony
    Mistpony
    5/5,
    I like So much. XD
  5. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey can i have permission to have this mod in my modpack
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i would like to know what you will do and why you need it, please contact me by conversation for further discussion.
  6. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.3 SHACKY CHANGELING
    You can play multiplayer mode, everything is normal
  7. luna_panshiel
    luna_panshiel
    4/5,
    Version: V2.1.2 SHACKY CNAHGELING
    it's a really well done mod and i have been putting it to great use, though there a few rather important things missing that really need to be added. the lack of flags is a BIG one, especially with their new teleport functionality, i had to edit the mod to give ponies access to the basic human flag recipe since they all lacked it. it looks similar to twilight sparkle's mark so that works fine as placeholder

everything else is just minor nitpicking, certain dialogue for nonstandard races is missing, such as the agrarian, simply copying reaction bits from other races and having them call ponies "Tinyhorse" rather than what they call other races will do. Example: Squishfish(hylotl), Hairthing(apex), Cloudchaser(avian), Kissface(Floran), Clankbeast(Glitch)

and most hats in the game would work fine on ponies with a position offset, maybe add a conversion worktable like other race mods. with humanoid to pony hat recipes that simply shift the hat over onto the pony head
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      for the flags, to be honest i never thought about it

i just came back for work, so thank you for the dialogs!

as for the position offset, i can't change it without changing it for the rest of the races, if i would do that that woud break the game for the rest of the races.
  8. Mantisprayer
    Mantisprayer
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.2 SHACKY CNAHGELING
    Awesome!
    You're doing a great job keeping this modpack up to date.
    Much appreciated ;)
  9. ralord
    ralord
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1 WACKING CHANGELINGS
    Please PLEASE Update this mod of Pleased Giraffe! It'd be most appreciated
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i'm working on it, i'm almost done i just need to find and implement a fix for the telekenesis tech... it crashes right now.
  10. quakeponi
    quakeponi
    5/5,
    Love pony mods. This is well put together and singlehandedly revitalized my want to play Starbound
  11. MikotoS
    MikotoS
    4/5,
    This mod pack is quite good, aside from a few little problems. I think the S.A.I.L. images could be done in a way that is a little more faithful to the originals instead of importing some screenshots of Source Film Maker models.

I'm sorry to say it, and it will come across as quite harsh, but the grammar in this pack is absolutely DREADFUL. I could get past the S.A.I.L. pictures, but the grammar really needs to be fixed.

Not to be one to complain without an acceptable solution, I'd be more than happy to jump on board for a few months to tidy up all the little grammatical issues this pack faces.

I'm most definitely in the Brony camp, and want to see this succeed!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i thought Christovski gave it a good look, and i can't find any anymore, but if you can point them, i would be quite happy to EXTERMINATE the remaining ones. you might be running on an older version since.... version 2.0 was notoriously bad on the grammar side.

and for the sail, it's a blender model, not sfm(yes i'm that pickey), the fact is that there is no one that want's to tackle the issue and how to say, i'm not really good with graphics. so i did what i could to bring something that was out of the ordinary. and so far it did the job, but if one day i can get around to making a 2d one, it will take some time due to my lack of skills. right now i'm mostly working on armors and poking at stuff and see if it reacts.
  12. DraLUSAD
    DraLUSAD
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER :D
  13. Zethariel
    Zethariel
    5/5,
    I love love LOVE this! I totally forgot about Starbound until I found this little gem - now I'm hosting a server with this and having way more than 20% more fun with it. Yes, those puns were mandatory! As is owning this mod! Keep up the great work! ^3^
  14. wolfboom
    wolfboom
    4/5,
    its a good mod but i have a bug with the ponex spawners well all spawners they don't show it just get me a small square i tried other ways to get past that but all in all it just don't work might want to look into that
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i remember having some reports about a bug like that, but this was before i fixed them... maybe i forgot to fix the ponex spawner, i don't have access to my main computers right now so if you can send me your log while trying to place the spawner, i could probably be able to fix it when i come back home.
  15. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Like!
  16. rostic6464
    rostic6464
    5/5,
    nice
  17. JojoMiner
    JojoMiner
    5/5,
    The best modpack for everyone who loves My Little Pony!
  18. MischifMaker
    MischifMaker
    5/5,
    Poniiiieeeees iiiiiiiin spaaaaaaaaaace!
  19. Meteor_Strike
    Meteor_Strike
    5/5,
    Love this pack! I only play when I have it installed! Keep up the good work!
  20. bnmaster12
    bnmaster12
    5/5,
    Best Mod ever keep it up :)