1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. IT'S FINALLY STABLE!

C0bra5
    (THIS IS A BASIC RUNDOWN, THE ARCHIVE'S CHANGE LOG WILL BE UPDATED LATER TODAY TO CONTAIN ALL THE CHANGES SINCE THE LAST STABLE UPDATE)
    • Added load of armors
    • Added 1 new ship tier for the earth pony
    • Fixed a huge amount of bugs
    • Fixed some ship positioning issues
    • Added 900 new weapons
    • Added 51 new vanity items
    • Added 31 new armors pieces
    • Guns now have sounds
    • Fixed an issue where the ponies legs would clip through the ground
    • Fixed a bug where eating some food...
  2. Breakin the shipping

C0bra5
    THIS UPDATE WILL BREAK YOU SHIP IF YOU ARE STILL IN A ONE ROOM SHIP BUT FEAR NOT! WE CREATED A FIX FOR YOU. AND YES IT IS COMPLICATED... BUT IT IS THE SIMPLEST.

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
    1. navigate to your girraffe_storage folder.
    If you are using steam:
    1. Go in your library.
    2. Right click Starbound.
    3. Click on the properties option.
    4. Open the "Local...
    xolano, Argamis and DarknessLilly like this.
  3. FIXN' CRASHES

C0bra5
    fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when hovering over the bag pants in the spinning wheel
    xolano likes this.
  4. MOAR ARMORS

C0bra5
    a complete change log will appear soon but here have an updated version of the pack and some new armors to look at...

i'm gonna post a more complete change log once the modpack is more stable.
    xolano and Dafroar like this.
  5. MUFFINS?

C0bra5
    - fixed the pegasus having a rubium chest plate as their default chestplate
    xolano likes this.
  6. A BIT OF FASHION

C0bra5
    fixed some character assets clipping through the armor (the wings still do though)
    added some armor, the ageisalt, ferozium, cerulium and violium armors are in but still use the place holder icons
    fixed the ship ground.

this update may break some of your old character visuals, you've been warned
    xolano and MrChow like this.
  7. BONE CRUSHER

C0bra5
    We've finally balanced the tech inequality problem in the pony verse, we present to you the S.T.O.M.P. 3000
    Sequence 04_1.gif
    fixed the pony bed! sorry can't fix the rest of the beds in the game without breaking the game
  8. day one patch

C0bra5
    This first day of release has revealed some bugs some more important than others
    please note that this update will still break your old pony characters(pre shacky changeling(V2.1 and less characters only))

changes:
    - Semi-stable update to Pleased Giraffe
    - fixed the change log for the V2.1.1 first entry in the read me & fixes file
    - fixed the name of the 3.1 point of the read me & fixes file
    - fixed the dialog, now npcs will use the custom dialogs
    - fixed and updated the ship upgrade text....
    xolano, DarknessLilly and ralord like this.
  9. THE END OF THE SPAM

C0bra5
    THIS UPDATE ISN'T EXACTLY STABLE. IT MIGHT BREAK YOUR CHARACTERS. THE UPDATE BROKE THE TELEKINESIS TECH SO I TEMPORARILY MODIFIED THE TELEKINESIS TO THAT IT WOULD GIVE YOU A GLOW BUFF ONCE YOU HIT THE SPECIAL KEY(F BY DEFAULT). THERE MIGHT BE SOME CRASHES, SO PLEASE REPORT THEM IN THE DISCUSSION BOARD SO THAT I CAN FIX THEM.
    xolano likes this.
  10. V2.1 WACKING CHANGELINGS

C0bra5
    A bug made the ponex non playable, they would dissapear form the character creation screen but worry not i've bringed them back to life!!
    change log:
    v2.1 update name swiss cheeze invasion

• fixed the ponex player characters not showing up
    • fixed the twilicane balancing
    • fixed the sp3lin (i owe that to Christovski)
    • added the rubium armor.
    ninja.png

• added the imprevium armor.