1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. elektr0_1
    elektr0_1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.2.5
    Good. But it doesn't work. Fix please?
  2. Balthazar_Blake
    Balthazar_Blake
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.2
    Dapper lizardmen?? I am a dapper lizard! Yes, thank you sir.. you are awesome, just what I needed.
  3. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.5 CHAINSWOOOOORD!
    Really enjoying having these guys in my universe. Great mod!
  4. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4 Ever closer...
    Great mod.Yay.Cool.More races.Whoo.Im excited.Wooohooo.
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Sorry about your saves btw...
  5. Inf_Wolf14
    Inf_Wolf14
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.5 ROCKET JUMPS!
    This is a great mod. The amount of work you've put into crafting such unique and fun weapons, alone, is an inspiration! *thumbs up*
    Keep on dazzling us lizardman.
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      If I could, I would rocket jump to your house just for a handshake... Thanks for the review!
  6. Anderebu
    Anderebu
    4/5,
    Version: 0.3 Audio files are big..
    I'm not going to hold back here and just go ahead and admit it. I downloaded this mod while waiting for another race mod to update. I figured, "Oh I can mess around with a few other race mods to quell the boredom." I found myself liking this race so much I've played long enough that I need to wait for more updates for this now... So in conclusion I believe we have a very good mod with great potential and what seems to be a nice mod creator that listens to the community. Please keep up the great work!

Do it at your own pace though of course. I can always find other things to do when I get bored. :P
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      School's started, so expect fewer updates. Hopefully I can squeeze one in this weekend between Labor Day working... This is my thing to do when bored if possible. Otherwise, I play nethack on my phone... Thanks for the review. Stay classy!
  7. henrybarton101125
    henrybarton101125
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 NOTICE MY GUNS!
    The weapons look amazing, keep up the good work!!
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Will do! (Though between school and research, It may be a bit before the next big update...)
  8. KieroAshkore
    KieroAshkore
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 NOTICE MY GUNS!
    So far I like this mod. It's weapons are fun and interesting, as is the race they belong to. I cannot wait to see it advance further.
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I think the most tedium will come from spriting and adding the crafting recipes. But once that's done, you can bet your bottom gram that there will be cities to come... (You'll find out what I mean by gram by that point...)
  9. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 Not a flag
    Well Hello! I you'd Ever Like Some Help With your art: im that motherfucker
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      I'll let you know if I need help. Thanks!
  10. Luthien
    Luthien
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 Cowardly Villagers
    Great mod! Creative, unique and quirky!
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Thank you Miss! Expect more quirks to come when I implement missions...
  11. TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    4/5,
    Version: 0.3
    I LOVE this mod. It's really cool and I think it'd be really popular once it's finished (it might even be more popular than the Vespoids). The only problem I have with it is... I can't wear hats because the proportions of the head. I need to wear my Top Top Hat, bro. XD
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      /spawnitem sallokdapperhead
      ;P
      Most of the open hats should work, albiet face obscuring in some cases. But there are hats that are made for the sallok. As i said, do some asset hunting... see what you find... I wouldn't post a picture of a dapper sallok if they couldn't dress that way in game...
  12. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Now that it works I can give a proper review ;7;

So fatr I love this race, they're pretty good so far though there is room for improvement, and the theme suits them nicely ;7;

also lizards are in general rad, I hope to see more out of this mod ;7;
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear it! Care to provide where it can improve beyond what's planned? I always appreciate criticism.
  13. Dracosity
    Dracosity
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    I hope to see better from this mod in the future. Keep up the good work!
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the support! Will do!
  14. DarkNightFury
    DarkNightFury
    1/5,
    Don't working.
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Please send me the log, and make sure you are using the version here rather than the workshop version.
  15. Arra
    Arra
    5/5,
    I have no words for how much I love it. Its that great.
  16. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Hype/10
    IGN Approves, Nicolas Cage gives it his ok.

I'm really excited for this! PM me if you need a hand with anything!
  17. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    4/5,
    It's coming along nicely, keep it up!
  18. Captain Kane
    Captain Kane
    5/5,
    iz gud
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Not yet it ain't... :p
  19. Asromega
    Asromega
    3/5,
    Listen, a lot of people like this, I'm ok with the Idea, but hold on before you go posting just the race, the npc encounters and ships and all that, make it *SSSPECIALLL*. What I mean is, don't make it a simple old race mod, give this thing special weapons, a literal ship CHANGE after every tier, pilot room on the top or bottom of the ship, an extra Co-pilot NPC to stay in the ship, give you advice, special tutorials, stuff like the peglaci or nekos didn't do, but something along the lines of the avail, or the elithian race mod type thing, and add a couple other races like bots without the natural character layout, such as the trink from elithian, or the peglaci, or avali did. Do something to make it stand out, real well. Special weapons. New crafting stations with different textures. Don't go the way the nekos, or the peglaci did. Give it something that stands out.

-Asromega, from Steam.
    1. Jareix Cryvix
      Author's Response
      Thank you... In case you haven't noticed by the buzz-saw Frisbees and the bolt carpetter, I'm planning on the uniqueness being based on their items and lore as opposed to solely their sprites and theme. :) Thanks for the review. (Once I figure out how to get this bloody whip sword-chainsaw to work... Then can I call it special? :p)