1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. Done goofed and ungoofed.

Jareix Cryvix
    So, regarding my previous announcement, I totally neglected to mention about five months ago that the previous version had been recovered. I'm only writing this now because I'm hesitant on returning to this project, but ultimately we'll just have to see how things go. Sorry for all that hubbub. Hopefully it will all work!
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. SAVE THE SALLOK! (DO NOT DOWNLOAD LATEST UPDATE!)

Jareix Cryvix
    So...
    The latest update turned out to have been compiled with the wrong version of the mod...
    And I don't have an archived version...
    Which means that unless someone has the version of the mod before the latest one, then the mod's progress will have been for naught...
    So I ask of anyone who wants to see this mod continue development, please let me know if you have the most recent version before the latest update... If you do, please do not glance over this and think that someone else might...
    jonathonspy likes this.
  3. Bit o' progress

Jareix Cryvix
    Thanks to @Relten for compiling this and @Who Is Masked for making the new guntable, dress, and flag sprites! I may be returning to this, might not... Depends on how much hell my APs will be giving me after spring break... :p
    Relten and Saint Apollyon like this.
  4. Fixn' thin's... Makin' thin's...

Jareix Cryvix
    Did a little under the hood work and made sure everything was in working order. Fancied up some of the anvil animations and looks, and made the musical items available for crafting...
    [​IMG]
    Have fun!
    Relten and Lodish like this.
  5. Fixes and fuckery...

Jareix Cryvix
    Finally got the respawn working, as well as mechs. I also finally got around to adding that one recipe you need to start with.
    namely, the sallokian crafting workshop.
    Oh, and here's the respawn. Note that sallokian respawn technology, cannibalized from that of humans, is not exactly the most efficient considering they had to make it hiding from the protectorate...
    respawn.gif
    Saint Apollyon and jonathonspy like this.
  6. Tweaks and shit

Jareix Cryvix
    Tweaked a lot of weapons and animations and stuff, and made things more interesting.
    Also, play with the steam thrower... You won't regret it...
    [​IMG]
    Relten and Dragonclaw like this.
  7. By the will of the Nuclear Pancake

Jareix Cryvix
    the steampunk lizardmen will return... in the meantime, a sneak peak into the plans to come for the campaign...
    "The protectorate have held their tyranny upon our planet for far too long...
    Disrupted ecosystems, consuming our resources, overriding our economy, displacing our government, establishing military and research outposts, and worst of all...
    Turning our home into a tourist site...
    We have fallen under their heel for far too long...
    But we have also fallen under...
    Lodish, Comito and Dragonclaw like this.
  8. Mistakes were made...

Jareix Cryvix
    Hotfix: Dlisq are no longer buggered up (because they aren't there), and the materials for weaponsmithing are now available in the furnace. The Dlisq will return... Mark my words...
    Lodish likes this.
  9. New heads, new emotions, and new murder...

Jareix Cryvix
    Who needs lightsabers violium blades, when you've got a chainsword... Chainsword mothafucka!.gif
    Saint Apollyon, KuroNight and Relten like this.
  10. Fixin' things...

Jareix Cryvix
    Trying out new styles of head...
    Option 1:

[​IMG]

Option 2:
    [​IMG]

Option 3:[/spoiler]
    [​IMG][/spoiler]
    Thanks again to @Relten for these! And this...
    [​IMG]

The sallok are not the only inhabitants of Treiach you...
    Arra, Relten and Lodish like this.