1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. Hotfix... Again...

Jareix Cryvix
    Fixed the pickaxe thing... Spelling errors... The bane of programmers...
    Well... Apart from this...
    [​IMG]
  2. Getting a head...

Jareix Cryvix
    So I've been receiving complaints about the sallok heads being incompatible with a lot of vanilla cosmetic hats, and have been considering redoing them in an attempt to make them more compatible with the vanilla armors.
    Instead of getting flamed for doing something without the consent of my subscribers and downloaders, I will instead be asking you all...
    Should I attempt to change the heads to something more compatible? Or perhaps keep them lizard like and differently shaped (or perhaps go...
    varn1111 likes this.
  3. A rainbow of carnivorous adorability

Jareix Cryvix
    Finally fixed the dlisq! Enjoy their multicoloured and sometimes weird aesthetic...
    Blue dlisq.PNG beige dlisq.png black dlisq.png brown dlisq.png green dlisq.png grey dlisq.png orange dlisq.png pink dlisq.png sick dlisq.png red dlisq.png albino dlisq.png
    Arra, Relten, Lodish and 1 other person like this.
  4. Assorted bugfixes and balancing...

Jareix Cryvix
    Because this mod is wip...
  5. Blowing off steam

Jareix Cryvix
    Added a gun, and a new recoil system that I will be using soon. Thank you so much to @Kitikira for letting me use their recoil! You should seriously consider checking out their awesome Manufacturer's Touch mod for some really nifty new gun gen!
    Also, fixed the Nighthawk dlisq! So now you can spawn them in and get hunted by them...
    Nighthawk.gif
    That's it btw... No, I'm not...
    Lodish, Dragonclaw and jonathonspy like this.
  6. Hotfix... That's it...

Jareix Cryvix
    That's it I tell you! Don't go asset hunting! Especially for anything related to dungeons or missions...
  7. Fixes and things... Also, casings

Jareix Cryvix
    With the help of the ever awesome @Relten, I've added Bullet casings for some guns... because there is just something so utterly satisfying about the sound of metal clinking on the ground...

Also, I fixed some recipes...
  8. Rifles, machine pistols, rocket jumping, oh my!

Jareix Cryvix
    This is why you should subscribe to my mod...
    [​IMG]
  9. Added a new gun, and... CRAFTING RECIPES!

Jareix Cryvix
    A, I've added new crafting recipes for those that want to make progress legitimately...
    B, There's something oddly satisfying about unending bullet rain...
    [​IMG]
    Lodish and Relten like this.
  10. This is when we get to the point of external downloads...

Jareix Cryvix
    Huge shoutout to @Relten for adding two new sallok furniture!
    /spawnitem salgramamatic
    /spawnitem sallokplayerdark
    jonathonspy and Relten like this.