1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. Testing

Jareix Cryvix
    No clue why it's being so strange with updating... hopefully this properly updates, but we'll have to see...
  2. Tier 2 armor!

Jareix Cryvix
    Added titanium chain and plating!
    upload_2016-8-6_21-6-14.png
    Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  3. F**k... I did it again...

Jareix Cryvix
    i really need to remember to upload the file rather than just skip straight to posting update...
    [​IMG]
    Arra and Lodish like this.
  4. EUREKA (Fixed crash!)

Jareix Cryvix
    I found the issue! I forgot that rar files don't automatically delete files, so I just had to make a new one. from now on, it should work! Have fun guys!
  5. Shoot...

Jareix Cryvix
    I forgot to update the .rar file last update...
  6. Updated guns

Jareix Cryvix
    Better sounds, animations, etc... Now the shrapnel shotgun and rifle look like they're actually being reloaded!
    Gun testing (day).gif Gun reloading test.gif
  7. Bits and bobs

Jareix Cryvix
    Changed Shrapnel gun a bit, so now it's both a shrapnel shotgun, and a shrapnel machine gun! Also changed the bolt action rifle sprite to look a bit better...
  8. More guns

Jareix Cryvix
    I know i should prioritize armor and such, but it's too much fun to add new weapons...
    Added autorifle and shrapnelfury (assaultrifle that shoots a boatload of shrapnel)
    Arra and Lodish like this.
  9. Mixed bag

Jareix Cryvix
    There's a bunch of new stuff added and updated. Including a new shrapnel flinger, an improvement to the rifle, and the new nighthawk Dlisq!
    Nighthawk.gif
    (sneaky little bugger... He'll jump out and spook the hell outta ya!)
    haynesy566, Arra and Lodish like this.
  10. More disks, still no dlisq...

Jareix Cryvix
    Modding is aggravating, especially on time crunch schedule...
    Arra likes this.