1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Saturnians 1.3.9

Space wizard moth mod

1. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.9
    Pretty nice mod!
  2. tfgugfu
    tfgugfu
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.8.1
    Hostile Saturnian bandits can be added
  3. bob23008
    bob23008
    5/5,
    very good
  4. Castelle
    Castelle
    5/5,
    It's not just a wonderful mod with lots of content but one filled with a lot of love which can be seen from all those little details in it, and it just keep growing with each update. If I were to complain about something, it would be there is no more of this mod to enjoy, which is not exactly a complain. my best regards to the author.
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1 Mage Batons
    very nice race ty :)
  6. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Wasp Moths and Hats
    Needs more Lovecraftian horror!
  7. blazxred
    blazxred
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Wasp Moths and Hats
    Great mod. i have so many races that i want to play as but i told myself i gotta stick with this one. also waiting for someone to reskin thaumoth lol
  8. Fruner
    Fruner
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Very cool!
  9. Yanazake
    Yanazake
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    I have a very annoying insect phobia, specially for the flying ones. Still, this mod is adorable and filled to the brim with content! I even find the race kinda cute, and now knowing that there are options to alter it slightly, it's even better!
  10. guerey
    guerey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    good
  11. _zero_0
    _zero_0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4.2
    Very well done mod, I love the magic theme and the Ship is amazing, I have a question though, regarding another mod, Frackin' Universe, would this mod be able to have racial specs like other races such as the Munari and Avali have within FU at one point?
  12. Tekla
    Tekla
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love this mod, it's got great spriting, and an amazing concept. Keep up the good work!
  13. Adouglasc
    Adouglasc
    5/5,
    Cool and the glitch ship works well for them
  14. gopnik
    gopnik
    5/5,
    good but one thing i would like to thank you for using .zip files in future mods always use them bc my computer cant use .pak

Great Mod Good Visuals Cheap wings love it!