1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Saturnians 1.3.9

Space wizard moth mod

1. 1.0.4.1 SAIL Fix

Skyligh

Quick fix to the value of two items. Whoops.

Saturnian Protectorate pants are now worth 35 Pixels instead of 0.

Saturnian Scarf is worth 30 instead of 300.

1.0.4 released. Saturnians' SAIL was missing a line which caused an issue where mods affecting SAIL would lock up the Saturnians' version of the console.

The zip file is triggering the site's 10MB limit even though the file is 4 MB, so it's now hosted on Mediafire. I have an ad blocker, so I don't know how bad the ads...
  2. 1.0.4 SAIL fix

Skyligh
    1.0.4 released. Saturnians' SAIL was missing a line which caused an issue where mods affecting SAIL would lock up the Saturnians' version of the console.

The zip file is triggering the site's 10MB limit even though the file is 4 MB, so it's now hosted on Mediafire. I have an ad blocker, so I don't know how bad the ads are there. This is what the download button looks like.

Saturnians 1.0.4 Patch Notes:

* Added a missing...
  3. 1.0.4 SAIL Mod Compatability

Skyligh

The zip file is triggering the site's 10MB limit even though the file is 4 MB, so it's now hosted on Mediafire. I have an adblocker, so I don't know how bad the ads are there. This is what the download button looks like.

Saturnians 1.0.4 Patch Notes:

* Added a missing...
  4. Saturnians 1.0.3 - Commas Save Lives

Skyligh
    This update adds a missing comma to flee.config.patch. Just missing this one comma caused the patch file to break flee.config. Npcs pulling lines from this file no longer die.

Npc villagers try to pull lines from this when they take damage, so the broken file made it seem like they had 1 hp. Sorry!
  5. 1.0.2 - The Lumen Plant

Skyligh
    Saturnians 1.0.2 Patch Notes:

* New farmable item: Lumen Fruit- a bioluminescent fruit. Can be made into glowing juice and candy. You can buy seeds from Terramart.

* "Face Type" on character generation is now "Face/Fluff Type". New options added that let Saturnians have fluff visible over clothes.

* Nectar requires more flowers to craft, but only 2 nectar is used for the bottled nectar recipe, no glass (To match vanilla recipes like carrot juice)

* Bottled...
  6. The Saturnians 1.0.1 Patch

Skyligh
    Saturnians 1.0.1 Patch Notes:

* Wings and the Wing Augment now prevent fall damage!

* Fixed ships not playing sound.

* All craftable wings now have a value of 50 pixels to prevent an infinite money exploit. Two wings were supposed to be vendor only, but I forgot that they still had a recipe.

* Fixed an error causing an unfinished item to output to the log.