1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Shane doesn't trash your house" Mod! 2016-10-07

Makes Shane's room suit his story better.

1. Commander_Ora
    It bugged me that although Shane goes through a lot of growth during his story, the minute you marry him he goes bananas and becomes a huge slob. What happened to drinking soda water, dude?

Anyhoo I modified his room with most of the original elements, but got rid of the gross foot prints that lead to the fridge, the huge keg, and spilled beers. I left some beer cans next to his gaming station because god knows I like to booze it up while I play video games. Anyhoo, I thought I would share in case it was bugging you as well.

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Toycyborg, wafflerie and Dakmordian like this.

Recent Reviews

1. simplylinly
    simplylinly
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-10-07
    bless this, it was bothering me so much <3
  2. Eyeballmonster
    Eyeballmonster
    5/5,
    Thanks so much for this!
  3. Dakmordian
    Dakmordian
    5/5,
    Either CA didn't think about Shane's story or hadn't done it yet when making his room. It's frustrating to see character growth just yanked out from under someone like that. Regardless, this mod solves that problem, thanks very much!
  4. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for this! I was so disappointed when I saw his room I mean seriously a spilled can tse. Now it's so much better :)