1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Stars My Destination - Sword and Spells 0.2.5c & 0.2.6b(NIGHTLY)

A sword you can do Combo, A wand you can do Magic

1. rosinha1
    rosinha1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.5c & 0.2.6b(NIGHTLY)
    good
  2. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    I have great expectations for this mod.
    A must-have mod for my collection.
  3. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    mate please bring this mod to the new version of starbound PLEASE
  4. GappieMikan
    GappieMikan
    4/5,
    Maybe you could update this mod to 1.5.0, please?
  5. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    4/5,
    Thanks for the nice mod! would be really appreciable if when possible you update the mod for 1.0.
  6. Link2411
    Link2411
    4/5,
    Update the mod to 1.0, please?
  7. Turtlewatcher1
    Turtlewatcher1
    3/5,
    It's okay, but you don't give explanations of how to find items
  8. PotatoSS
    PotatoSS
    4/5,
    Please reduce the price of the magick loot. You can very easily make the pixels.
  9. DruidicSymphonies6713
    DruidicSymphonies6713
    5/5,
    One of the only mods with magic. And how do I get the swordsman back... He is, well, dead.
  10. aypandaz
    aypandaz
    3/5,
    i can not seem to get this to work i put it in my mods folder like any other mod but when i open the game and go to the gateway i don't have the option to go to the place. please help
  11. Wow_Space
    Wow_Space
    5/5,
    Amazing work. I'm seeing constant, ingenious work by the mod dev
  12. SuperDash
    SuperDash
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1b
    This is an amazing mod. I can hardly wait for what's to come in the future! :D
  13. dovahkiin
    dovahkiin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1b
    Add more spells and it's perfect 5/5
  14. Wow_Space
    Wow_Space
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    This new update with the wand and spells is purely epic. It has that Skyrim wizardry feel to it :). This mod can be something big imo. There's also some nice art included.

For those who are confused on using the wand and spells though, you just have to put the wand in the right hand slot and then the scrolls will work
  15. jj200275
    jj200275
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Works almost perfectly! Just one thing that could be improved; could you make the attackspeed a bit faster? It doesn't really feel like I'm doing combos because the attack speed is kinda slow.
    And also, the npc sometimes doesn't spawn.
    Other than that, this is an awesome mod!
    1. hythl0day
      Author's Response
      The reason of Sigfrid disappeared seems because he caught on fire and burned to death, one of the default personality setting of vanilla game NPCs.
  16. lowzkillar
    lowzkillar
    4/5,
    Looking forward to this mod. Don't get me disappointed ;)
  17. Sajjed
    Sajjed
    5/5,
    Awesome mod (one of the Reddit guys). It works exactly as I had envisioned it.

No issue so far. Looking forward to seeing what else you do (and seeing a story behind that badass Swordmaster).

This is what I've been waiting for, since the Combat Update's arrival. Keep up the good work! (There was a one or two grammatical errors but it's nothing. Don't worry about it :D).
  18. SmilingPenguin
    SmilingPenguin
    5/5,
    This is only in Alpha, but I love it already! I'm excited for what you do in the future, goodluck on your project!
  19. ft1234
    ft1234
    5/5,
    干得漂亮
  20. MrMauriXz
    MrMauriXz
    5/5,
    i think it's an awesome expand on the combat system, however i have some issues with it, for example when i try to parry with a sword it doesn't work, the sword just keeps in the air but not parrying and i can't make the sowrd work anymore unless i change the item selected (i tested and this only happens to me with the lvl 1 and lvl 2 sword) and sometimes i can't teleport to nibelungen, apart from that i think it's a really cool mod
    1. hythl0day
      Author's Response
      Sorry, should've used dropbox in the beginning, the upload function of Starbound official is apparently not working.