1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. Israphial
    Israphial
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 - Hotfix
    It works flawlessly! I rarely use it, but when I do, it's perfect! It's designed to do exactly what the description says. Also, it didn't cause any crashes and doesn't appear to drop framerate, so.. :)

Very good and useful mod if you use other mods. I recommend it.
  2. Owenthecool
    Owenthecool
    5/5,
    Fantabulousical! Should be added to the game.
  3. UnweildedBlade
    UnweildedBlade
    5/5,
    Awesome... should be permanently integrated
  4. monkylover
    monkylover
    5/5,
    Nice mod!
  5. Sir Bananington
    Sir Bananington
    5/5,
    Im not sure why, but its not showing up in my basic crafting. Any other mods that might cause this? Or is it just a bug?
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      Sounds like another mod doing that to me, but if you give me your list of mods or starbound.log I can try my hand at reproducing the issue!
  6. Creedless
    Creedless
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Works as intended, looks awesome and helps a lot in terms of finding mods recipes when supported!

A must have when playing with a ton of craftables mods.
  7. ishnooob
    ishnooob
    5/5,
    Version: V1.5
    Nice tool to manage your mod recipes. I would recommend this to anyone using multiple mods at once.
  8. EpixSky
    EpixSky
    5/5,
    Pure Epicness
  9. Starhowl
    Starhowl
    5/5,
    So I thought the Tabula Rasa was just a cool sounding video game. Imagine my joy upon finding it's actually a Latin phrase that cleverly conveys exactly what this mod does. Not only is this a brilliant way to play with modded items and experiment to your heart's content, but I'm captivated by the lore friendly way the Tabula Rasa is depicted in this sci-fi world as a monolithic black slate of infinite possibility. Points for the origin; and for the functionality!
  10. korzen83
    korzen83
    5/5,
    excellent idea
  11. Azrael M. Samael
    Azrael M. Samael
    5/5,
    The Tabula Rasa mod is a fantastic idea to have an easily usable platform for your created or others created mod(s) without changing recipes already in the game or messing with the player config, I support and do believe many should support and use such a system so in the future all mods will be easily accessible.
  12. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    Just what I needed, a tool to be able to craft all mod recipes without scrolling down through all the recipes in my robot crafting table etc. Also do you happen to be the LowestFormOfWit from the DataRealms forums? Because I recognize that username from somewhere..
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      I am the very same. I did mods for Cortex Command and was fairly active on Data Realms for a time.
  13. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Excellent work. Encouraging everyone to use this for their custom items creation tool. (After you make 50 items apear in your personal craft, you think of a tool, and bingo this is it :)
  14. Nicoll&Dime
    Nicoll&Dime
    5/5,
    Fantastic utility. Have integrated my mod/recipes. Good work!
  15. Sea of infinity
    Sea of infinity
    5/5,
    Perfect.
  16. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    A lot of mods require/Support this, it clears up room in your crafting list and makes everything a lot nicer. : ) helps you avoid a huge list of things to scroll through
  17. Locutos
    Locutos
    5/5,
    good
  18. Supernova
    Supernova
    5/5,
    Good
  19. kellbyb
    kellbyb
    5/5,
    This framework is well executed and allows efficient and easy integration of mods. It's a must for me.
  20. Aurora_sofT
    Aurora_sofT
    5/5,
    Very Awesome mod!!