1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The XCOM Mod 3.5.1

Now With 1.0 Support!

1. I'M BACK BABY!

Atromixx
    WOOOOO UPDATE! :party:

Alright this update is the biggest update yet and I guess that I'll need a proper changelog:

Additions:
    Tiered Swords: Combat sword, Arc blade and Fusion blade.
    Furniture: Hologlobe, XCOM Hologram, Advent Hologram, Council member screen, Advent Traffic cone, XCOM banner.
    Crafting Stations: Dr. vahlen, Black market, Foundry and Advent Vending machine (yes seriously :D)
    Psionic Repeater (The Avatar's Weapon)
    Handheld Railgun and Handheld Particle Cannon
    Materials: Alien Alloys, Supplies, Alien Weapon Fragments, Elerium, Meld and avent Credits
    Improvements:
    Changed all crafting Recipes
    Now You must first craft the black market from your inventory and then hire Dr, vahlen and purchase a foundry, You can then Buy materials to research tech at Dr Vahlen and then produce them at the foundry. You can also purchase the Advent vending machine at the black market and it will just sell Things Like advent cola, advent burgers and advent furniture. After researching quite a bit of tech you can purchase an advent security pass at the black market to unlock advent armor and weapons at the vending machine.
    YOu can also purchase XCOM furniture at the black market.
    I also changed all guns to .activeitem format for .gun format so now they have the crosshairs and i have to option of giving them ability.
    Most of the sprites have also been reworked and now the Heavy plasma doesn't look like grey sludge.

Enjoy! :up:
    almedyl likes this.
Return to update list...