1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Yellow Submarine WIP 6.1

Sky of blue and sea of green. A five person flying submarine.

1. ssavoib
    ssavoib
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 6.1
    Moves smooth. Serves its purpose well. Isn't too out of place.
    Could make it more expensive for what it does.
    Still a 10.

>sto*n*ed nanites
    >yellow submarine song that I can play
    11. That's an 11.
  2. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 6.1
    Brilliant! As a bonus it even works in space, don't even have to worry about drifting away anymore!
  3. Raptor42
    Raptor42
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 5.2 Glad/Cheerful
    Looks pretty cool.
    I would really like if you made some sort of more "professional-looking" military submarine (nazi U-boat for example :P)
    I'm building an underwater military base and such a sub would really fit my playstyle instead of a cheerful yellow submarine ;)
  4. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 5.1 Cheerful Unstable
    It could be a flying saucer, and could be similar to the flying saucer Penguins
    good mod ,.. sorry i use google translate
  5. CecilNailo
    CecilNailo
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 5.1 Cheerful Unstable
    I love it but now im singing the song.
  6. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    Version: WIP_5 : Glad+Cheerful
    Oh Cool A submarine mod it even has... oh wait, here goes lophatkao gain makin' 49% of the vehicle mods on the forum :3
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      hehe ;)
      what can i say, vehicles are fun :)
  7. elii
    elii
    5/5,
    Version: WIP_3
    Why is every monster and NPC looking at me like I was totally mad ? I just like colorful U-boats ... This one is BEST !!!
  8. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Version: WIP_3
    Their is only so much you can say actually their is tons of stuff to say. The sound effects of this submarine over my surround sound system absolutely amazing had me on the edge of my couch. The rocket propelled cigar torpedoes were totally out of this world. Maybe he left this out as a surprise but these torpedoes are heat seeking torpedoes they seriously find and follow fish I seriously watched as one fish tried to run away went off screen for two seconds so I ctrl mouse buttoned over and watched as the torpedo lay in the final blow. Honestly didn't expect that. The flying aspect absolutely awesome experience. I love this mod since I really want a helicopter mod this mod will have to do. I also enter into my underwater base with this mod. Just wish we had extremely large horizontal/vertical airlock doors so I could park it and decompress and drain the water away then step out onto my base without flooding the submarine. Sorry for the ramble and as with my last review I'd like to add that a boring Nazi submarine like you were thinking of also doing would be awesome and would work with underwater base more than the yellow-submarine.
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      I've been thinking of making some big doors to fit the sub & other large vehicles. Now that someone's requested it, will look into making them.
  9. Leithal--Weapon
    Leithal--Weapon
    5/5,
    Version: WIP_1
    Okay, so this is the only Mod I have used and it is AWE inspiring! I was thinking though, I know you decided on yellow instead of the Nazi U-Boat / Every submarine colour(almost) but seriously think about U.S.C.M. you maybe a sleek torpedo model with possibly no windows, or very dark windows and to compensate maybe some high beams! Okay and I know this is getting carried away but wouldn't it be cool to be able to move frigate containers around with a sub. So you can load up your underwater base(maybe just maybe this idea is a years off)... I would like to be able to enter into my base with a submarine sometimes! Definitely an awesome work in progress also maybe other models other than the selfish one I described above would greatly increase the value of this already extremely valuable mod.
  10. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    5/5,
    Great mod
  11. Eyb0ss
    Eyb0ss
    5/5,
    I love this.Also don't let me down
  12. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    10/10. Would live in a yellow submarine.

Srsly, though. I played the song over and over while using it with my friends, on Teamspeak. xD
  13. DMPOfficial
    DMPOfficial
    4/5,
    good looking model, but it is definitely in need of more details and shadows.
  14. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    3/5,
    yellow submarine the song does not play :'(