1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Themed Colony Deeds 1.6.1 for Starbound 1.4

Colony Deeds that fit in with your colonies!

1. themrpiggy22
    Themed Colony Deeds
    by themrpiggy22

1.x Compatible - Also available on Steam Workshop

Building a colony, but don't want that hi-tech colony deed standing out like a sore thumb in the corner of your medieval Glitch village? Well you're in luck!

This mod adds a variety of different colony deeds to suit in with your building style and themed colonies.

Includes:
    - 38 and counting Unique Colony Deeds to choose from to suit your colony.
    - Mini (2x1) and Tiny (1x1) Colony Deeds to fit in small spaces.
    - An Invisible Deed that only shows rent, discomfort and scanning states in a minimal fashion.

They can be purchased from Frogg Furnishing at the outpost. More colony deed variants may come in the future and you are more than welcome to suggest a variant that would suit your colony.

Installation

Download the main version at the top of the page.

Then, installation is just like any other mod, just extract the downloaded themedcolonydeeds1.5.0.zip file into the mods folder at:

Windows (64-bit):
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods

Windows (32-bit): C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods

Mac OSX:

~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound - Unstable/mods

Screenshots

Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (95).png
    Screenshot (104).png

Troubleshooting
    If you have any issues with the mod please leave a comment in the discussion page (NOT A BAD REVIEW) so I can help troubleshoot your issue. Also attach the starbound.log file.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20161212174114_1.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5 for Starbound 1.1
    Nice work themrpiggy22 but can you make your future mods in packets instead of folders because when i have too many folders in my mods, the game have a delay impact when i am restarting it, thanks and keep it up the good work ;)
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      The site doesn't actually let me upload .pak files so a zip is the most convenient. You are extracting the mod into it's own themedcolonydeeds folder right? Anyway thanks for the review!
  2. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 - Cheerful Giraffe
    Testing and working in Stable 1.0.
    A very good and huge selection of Colony deed.

I think you should update the instruction on 1.0 though, as the "Version History' tab of this page and download '1.0" instruction is actually not working for 1.0.
    The latest 1.4 does.
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! The 1.0 on version history is referring to my mods version number, with the Starbound next to it. For example "ModVersion | Whatever Giraffe". Downloading from the main download link on the top right will get you the latest version which works in Starbound 1.0
  3. babyblueboxers
    babyblueboxers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 - Cheerful Giraffe
    Fantastic mod! Makes colonies much more immersive. Would be perfect if they were also wired for automated rent collection. Keep up the great work!
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! There is a mod that adds this feature and there should be a patch that adds compatibility between the two mods unless the patch creator deleted it.