1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Thing On Your Back 1.3 more critters

Adds many things to wear at your back, like critters!

1. rania rannashi
    rania rannashi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 more critters
    oowww beautiful!!! like 10000000 :3
  2. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    turn back wear into some thing realy fun ^^ thanks man
  3. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Your mods are awesome :D
    but i wish the pets would be a nyan cat :D
  4. MrMadJackVIII
    MrMadJackVIII
    4/5,
    Awesome addon. Recommendations would be combat orientated things, fire homing rockets, bullets, etc.
  5. MrTuxedo
    MrTuxedo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 - Standalone
    Pretty good mod, I would like to suggest that you add
    1. A gnome friend on your back, kinda like the Gnome gun, or base it on a Gnome from Gravity Falls
    2. Flowey, from Undertale
    3. A sloth, with it's arms draped over your shoulders, holding it's legs like it's a giant, lazy, living backpack.
  6. Amnesium
    Amnesium
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 - Standalone
    MUST HAVE MOD for every critter tamer out there in the galaxy, really agrees with my inner ship critter garden!
    It does what it says, and looks good doing it!
    + absolutely banging modder fast as a shooting star willing to help! 10 stars, cause I love it *sunglasses*
  7. Amethystumn
    Amethystumn
    3/5,
    Version: 2015-09-29
    I like the idea, many cute animals. However, I feel that they are always way too close to you and the turtle does this weird thing where he moves a bit forward and then backwards. I also think it would be better if this mod was a stand-alone mod because the other mod that it requires is quite large and makes Starbound take longer to launch.
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      They are close to char because there is limited frame space they can be put in. Otherwise animals could not be seen whole. And yes, there is this thing with turtle, it is going back to first frame at the end of moving.
      I will think about adding shop into this mod for animals and rest to make it standalone.
  8. Drako1LV
    Drako1LV
    4/5,
    like the idea...hope you keep at it and make more...hope you can put a small dragon
  9. Squidy_Frykas
    Squidy_Frykas
    5/5,
    So many cute creature :) Continu to upgrade this fantastic mod ! :p
  10. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    5/5,
    que mod mas util para no tener que llevar el kik de supervivencia mochila de luz para cuando vas a un planeta que requiere el traje quimico completo buen mod siga asi