1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Survival Backpacks 3.3

Lantern sticks combined with survival systerms and gliding, tiered to advance with you!

1. sefijo
    sefijo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    truly great :)
  2. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Finally, a mod that combines several back-equipment abilities! I hate having to pass up neat looking mods cause I'd rather have light than some kind of backpack tech. And tiered instead of end-game?? Yes please, lmao. Thanks. :D
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it. =D
  3. quatch
    quatch
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Works as described. Having more light is quite enjoyable, as is not having to swap around for breathing.
  4. Albin Xavier
    Albin Xavier
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    This is the only mod I've seen that combines all of the abilities, and it's even tiered!
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I've been thinking it should be a part of 'leveling up' since playing Terraria and you outgrow the mining helmet so fast....
  5. Faythe
    Faythe
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    This mod is highly useful. It makes sense that there will be combination packs released and this makes it so getting the combination packs will take a higher tier.
  6. Minimum Jargon
    Minimum Jargon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Little buggy, took some problem solving, but overall great idea and Items. Very helpful.
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      Could you explain the bugs to me? Or is it just the unlocking doesn't work well for existing characters that seems existent with mods period right now?
  7. Dreamfog
    Dreamfog
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Interesting and useful mod! Thanks! ) )
  8. Neko665
    Neko665
    4/5,
    Version: 0..2
    Great Mod, like the item descriptions. A small problem i see is that you need the blue flashlight for the "Deluxe Survival System".
    1. kittentamer
      Author's Response
      It is there, unfortunately it got hidden by the hoses...I need to work on the sprite a bit there. =P