1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

TimeSpeed (unofficial) 2.0.3

Provides time speed configuration.

1. LasurDragon
    This is total rewrite of TimeSpeed Mod by cantorsdust.
    Looks like previous version still works fine with 1.11 but I wanted to add several other features for personal use and it looks like author haven't appeared on forums since April.

In addition to already present functionality it also:

• :confirm: adds notifications and visual display of time status
    • :confirm: extends tick length hotkeys functionality for more precise in-game control
    • :confirm: allows you to configure all hotkeys used by the mod
    • :confirm: allows you to customize time for each location separately
    • :cancel: removes ability for machines to work when time is frozen
    Tested with SV 1.11 and SMAPI 0.40.1.1.
    Any suggestion or bug reports are welcome.

You can find Mac and Linux versions at discussion thread.

Source code.
    Config documentation.

Plans:

• GUI setup and notifications
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    asparagus and Vith like this.

Recent Updates

1. v2.0.3
  2. v2.0.2
  3. Archives repack

Recent Reviews

1. JBSTOK
    JBSTOK
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    This mod was quite helpful once I downloaded Visual Studio to configure my desired settings. I do wish the ability to configure the time speed had been integrated into the "Options" menu, though.
  2. Adlet
    Adlet
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    How do i install this mod? :3
    1. LasurDragon
  3. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Makes the game so much more relaxed and playable.

Thanks!
  4. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Fantastic mod, you can make the game days as long or short as you want , even if time stops when indoors or not and in caves.
  5. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    I personally found the original speed of 7.5 real life seconds per 10 in game minutes way too fast, this mod fixes that by allowing you to adjust how much more fast or slow you want the in game time to pass by.

The original mod by cantorsdust was excellent, but this compatibility update by LasurDragon allows it to work with 1.1. Personally I think it improves a lot on from the original version (there's a lot more configuration options, such as key mapping) as well.

Highly recommended!