1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Touhou - Weapons Pack 1.6.1

Weapons and Clothes

1. Bahaumut
    A Touhou Project themed mod.
    -Adds a bunch of weapons and some clothes.
    -Start by crafting the Shrine at the Inventor's Table!

This is my second mod which took longer than I expected since I'm so inexperienced. But I'll continuously be updating this. (Albeit unregularly)

2/26/17 Update 1.5 - Costumes! Now you too, can be a shrine maiden!
    -New Clothing Set: Hakurei Reimu's Ribbons(Comes with and without the hair) and Shrine Maiden outfit. Craftable at the Spinning Wheel! They are purely cosmetic.
    -New Secret(not so secret) Item! Find it if you can!

2/27/17 Update 1.6 - Just an ordinary witch! Might get started on the mini-hakkero soon.
    -New Clothing Set: Kirisame Marisa's Hat(Comes with and without the hair) and her witch outfit. Craftable at the Spinning Wheel!

4/16/17 Update 1.6.1 - Wow I haven't worked on this in two months. Been busy so I'll try to make time to add more content soon!
    -Fixed a bug that involved duplicated assets. Thanks to Legend for pointing this out to me!

To-Do:
    -I should really do more throwing weapons
    -Melee weapons
    -Ranged Weapons
    -More Clothes
    -Food?
    -etc.

Suggestions are always welcome!
    Also, please report any bugs and I'll see if I can fix them!

Steam Workshop Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849683631
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. tt1.jpg
    2. tt2.jpg
    3. tt4.jpg
    4. tt5.jpg
    5. tt6.jpg
    6. tt7.jpg
    7. tt8.jpg
    8. tt9.jpg
    9. tt10.jpg
    10. tt11.jpg
    11. tt3.jpg
    Peppery Biscuit likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Update 1.6.1
  2. Update 1.6

Recent Reviews

1. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    Perfectly! But little so far. I think in the future there will be more interesting things of the universe Touhou Project. Like Momiji or Flandre Scarlet set and other
    Anyway, this is great, I wish you good luck in the future.
  2. MaMad
    MaMad
    5/5,
    This mod is good and full of potential, the weapons and clothes especially the backwear (i really want have Flandre's crystal wings !)
  3. wsy
    wsy
    5/5,
    The red lance is very nice and the fashion is very good. Just a little bit less. I hope the author can do more weapons and equipment. Is this supposed to come from TouHou Project?