1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Translocator Staff (a.k.a. Teleportation Stave) 1.0

Teleport at will to any free location you can see. Travel faster or reach inaccessible areas.

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    very good mod, Thank!
  2. TheZero
    TheZero
    5/5,
    "OwO What's this? *forces self into area in unintended way*
    Crap..."

This mod is a life saver! This with the /reload command just saved me a restart on FU's Delta Freya quest
  3. TypicalStarbounder
    TypicalStarbounder
    5/5,
    Thank. You. A lifesaver if you get trapped so many times in a door! 10 stars.
  4. RetroM@ster
    RetroM@ster
    5/5,
    Wow!This is Wonderful Staff!
  5. Clawnoob
    Clawnoob
    5/5,
    Targeted Blink, but a staff
  6. xaliber
    xaliber
    4/5,
    Very useful in mod testing and building. A little bit OP for regular play (like teleporting in missions).
    1. glider521al
      Author's Response
      Thanks Xaliber.

It was originally designed as a way to save time building, testing and travelling between points of interest. Though I personally tend not to use it in missions (unless I've already completed them and am curious about how they built the level :)).

P.s. sorry for the delay in seeing and replying to your P.M. just did so today. Look forward to your mod :D
  7. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    you yes are a live saver in a sticky situation
    1. glider521al
      Author's Response
      Cheers; glad to be of help :)
  8. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    Very Helpful for the builder's if they're stuck on the building they going to use translocator it teleport through walls without destroying any building material and putting back again in they're construction

Pro's :
    (1) Its help builder's teleport through wall without destroying any building material and putting back again
    (2) It's cheap for resources for making this translocator [its depends if your character its not new and also got Great gear for mining this required materials]
    (3) You can teleport the hell you want in this world

Con's :
    (1) if your teleport unknown trap then its your fault [XD]
    1. glider521al
      Author's Response
      Thanks Blackwatch!

Also with regards to the cons: we also chose not to reset fall damage with the item, so players beware XD.
  9. the_binary
    the_binary
    5/5,
    Extremely helpful in many situations. I use it mostly for getting around the farm quickly to speed up production and it greatly helps in building.

One example is building underwater: with my fully upgraded MM, I can pop one 5x5 hole in the wall, translocate, and continue building/mining without even dealing with the water flooding my building space. Not a huge deal but still a time saver.

Also helpful in areas where you see a chest but don't want to deal with mining your way to it.

In short, this tool is GREAT for late-game players. The things that make the game feel more like a chore can easily be avoided with this staff.
    1. glider521al
      Author's Response
      Cheers man!

Also thanks for being one of the testers earlier, your feedback helped iron out quite a few issues!
  10. Avito
    Avito
    5/5,
    Nice, addend staff tier
    1. glider521al
      Author's Response
      Thankyou :), both for your support and the first strike review!