1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribal Fridge and Minifridge (Avian) 1.3

Add a tribal themed fridge and minifridge in game.

1. Shadox2.0
    TRIBAL FRIDGE AND MINI FRIDGE

My third mod
    , made after a request on steam (KingHaunter), it add 2 tribal fridge containers in game (tribal fridge and tribal mini fridge) :

[​IMG]

You can craft them like others fridge :
    -Tribal Mini Fridge on the Wooden Workbench (tier1) with 2 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.
    -Tribal fridge on the Industrial Workbench (tier2) with 4 wooden log and 1 cryogenic extract.

They are scanable and craftable from pixel printer too (for 90p and 180p)

You can also spawn them if you are in admin mode (/admin) with these commands :
    /spawnitem tribalfridge
    /spawnitem tribalminifridge

They have the avian category so they should work for tenants.

-hope you like it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Steam WorkShop

If you find a bug please use the thread for it , not the rating section.

You can add it to your modpack and you are free to use/modify it at will , as long as you put a link to this page.

For my second mod i've was able to make it alone and quiclky so i'm pretty happy x)

If you miss other fridges mod :

Medieval Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Primitive Fridge and Mini Fridge
    Traditional Fridge and Mini Fridge

Thanks to people who teach me how , to starbound staff for make starbound , to modders for making cool mod and motivate us to try ^^ and thx to downaloader of my mod too.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.