1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tsuki's Races 1.2.0

Welp, she's at it again.

1. SilverPanda18363
    Tsuki's Races

It's not much, but it's honest work.

there are 8 different types of races, some being overpowered. some being weak.
    here are some short summaries of the races...

Kanashimi

The Kanashimi are basically "Edgy" and "Emo" Cats. They're very similar to snow leopards.
    They were slaves for the Springeontons long time ago. Most of them are now free. but some still work for them.

Springeontons

Green skinned advanced humans. they have better sight, hearing, sense and taste. they are also a lot nicer than humans.
    Only peace was an option to the Springeontons. Springeontons are normally farmers. or very hard workers.
    however if unwanted guest destroys something of theirs. they look for blood.

Nightmares

Demonic furries with incredible power. Some say they are demon spawns. Some say they are just very ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with humans.
    You know how humans are. Toxic and rude sometimes. pretty sure a Human ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off a Nightmare. I don't think I saw them after that..
    They always said. Never ♥♥♥♥ off a Nightmare.
    some people didn't listen.

Void Glitches

Not to be confused with Glitches.

Void Glitches are demons from a void. nobody has really saw them before. they have strong tentacles that steal flesh/food to the void.
    they can do other things. We just don't know that else yet.. I'm told they were hunted by Nightmares. And that their tentacles are very tasty... Some races use them for different things. I just refuse to list them all.

Brokentons

They are mutated and very angery and mean versions of the Springeontons. They were Springeontons until the science expirement....
    they would Kill Springeontons.. Nobody knows if they still do. But they slowly stopped hurting them when they found out why they were mutated... Humans..

Narfins

Narfins are deep sea creatures. they normally killed and ate Springeontons who tried to escape the Island. They say that Springeontons taste really good.
    Now in the present they Just hang out with Nightmares. In fact they say that Narfins are just opposites of Nightmares. they also like to hang out with the Hylotl as well. but they live in deep dark oceans.. still.

Healeons

Nicknamed demon angels, They will look after and protect anyone, Evil or Good. They also live in deep parts of caves with Nightmares sometimes they live out by the lava. They enjoy it with the Nightmares.
    They don't have eyes.. and honestly nobody knows if they can see or not. I would imagine not.. But they fly just fine..

DeerClops

These creatures live Deep in the Forest, waiting for people or anything to come to their nests and eat them. in the past of course, Now they just find themselves happy with Void glitches and Kanashimi, who also love the forest just like them
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.

Recent Updates

1. More Content!
  2. Lot's of new stuff.
  3. Fixing Stuff

Recent Reviews

1. Krozeru
    Krozeru
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    It's very good