1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest icon/Tracker + Chat bubble Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) v1.1.10

Scales and moves Ui and Chat bubble Font up one, to size 9. Makes cursor grey.

1. XDarkPhoenixX
    So I play on a 40" Tv @ 19020x1080. Needed the Ui to be bigger.

-Ups Ui Scale to 3 (from 2)
    -Rearranges Right menu bar, since the quest tracker covers the Action bar otherwise.
    -Most Font set to Size 9 (From 8) Including the chat bubbles from the player and npcs.
    -Chat bubbles from Npcs and player Font increased to 9 (From 8)
    -Cursor Colour to Grey
    -24/7/16 added an additional .pak that moves the tooltips up (Optional)

Comparison (Images also uploaded/attached below)
    Mod: http://i.imgur.com/HxK8X2v.jpg
    No Mod: http://i.imgur.com/wluwgmF.jpg

* Things to note.
    The config files I edited are not in patch format. Each, whole config file i edited is in the mod (I had too many issues with patching for me to try and do it that way)
    Update: Thanks to a post by
    I was able to create a proper version of the mod that patches the settings in insead of replacing the whole config file.

I included both the Mod folder and the already Packed mod.
    So you can just copy/paste the .pak into your Starbound mod folder, instead of packing it yourself.
    Or edit it how you like and repack

Addintional .paks added. One to move tooltips up, the other is an alternate mod that has chat bubbles as Font 11 (use etiher UiScaleMoveFontv1.1.10.pak OR v1.1.10 + Chat Bubble Font 11.pak not both)

*Cutscenes still have smallish font. No Idea how to fix

*So v0.9 replaces whole config files (Not really mod friendly) vs 1.1 patches only the individual settings in.

*New mod released to change AI+teleport color http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/ai-teleport-colour-change-starbound-1-0.3824/
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Mod.jpg
    2. NoMod.jpg
    Kaziell likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. krokorex
    krokorex
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.10
    A great mod for people with poor eyesight and/or good UI improvements for different monitor resolutions.
  2. totomasta123
    totomasta123
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.10
    Excellent! The game is finally playable without having to use a lower resolution (which renders the whole game blurry). The base game should include this mod.
  3. Clamtacos
    Clamtacos
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.05
    Works as intended, though it doesn't increase all instances of small fonts such as in chat bubbles or during cut scenes.
    1. XDarkPhoenixX
      Author's Response
      Cutscenes no. But it does for the chat bubbles. Since they don't scale with Ui Font 9 is only a small difference. I tried 10 for just the bubbles, but I felt it was too big.. Need a 9.5 option lol.

If you want to increase the font further for chat bubbles, just edit interface\windowconfig\chatbubbles.config.patch and rePack :)
  4. ghosteeeze
    ghosteeeze
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Works great!
  5. Drogean
    Drogean
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    absolutely must have. The vanilla UI is too friggen small at 1080p+ resolutions. This is like night and day on my big screen tv!
    1. XDarkPhoenixX
      Author's Response
      Hey thanks :). I didn't expect anyone to want it. But I figured I would share how I like my Ui.