1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

Tags:
  1. FoxxyLove581
    FoxxyLove581
    5/5,
    Version: v3.15
    I need Umbreon pc farmer in stardew valley please!!?
  2. Ailyrius
    Ailyrius
    4/5,
    Version: v3.15
    I can't use the ship.., but good one
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      Could you im me and clarify what you mean? I'd like to troubleshoot any issues if i can.
  3. MasterXYZ
    MasterXYZ
    5/5,
    Version: v3.1
    I love this mod, but the "Umbreon Ship hatch" error is still here... could you please fix it? i have heard of other users having problems with uploading new versions of their mods, maybe this is the issue... However very good work!!!
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I'll have to download it myself to check the update. Thanks for notifying me properly.
  4. starkiller26
    starkiller26
    3/5,
    Version: v3.1
    Umbreon Ship hatch still missing
  5. DJ dan64
    DJ dan64
    5/5,
    Version: The Second Exodus!!!
    I was every thing I wanted. :D
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear you enjoy it. A lot of thanks goes out to the community members who help keep this going! :)
  6. FeanorTheDragon
    FeanorTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: The Second Exodus!!!
    This mod is simply wonderful.
  7. retrox500
    retrox500
    5/5,
    Version: Forward unto collapse.
    is an excellent mod still well
  8. KillerCubePlays
    KillerCubePlays
    3/5,
    Version: V2.0 A Cheerful Stroll
    Crashes on the latest version (as of september 14th 2016) with no other mods installed. also crashes with a race extender.
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I'll look into it, thank you. Remember to post bug reports in discussion, not reviews.
  9. Pumpkaboom
    Pumpkaboom
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9b Race icon fix
    This mod looks great, with great variations as far as I've seen. The problem is (At least with the steam version I've been playing.) the hurt sound is questionable.
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      If memory serves, the mod uses the human hurt sound. It's mainly the male sound that seems... off. I'll look into it.
  10. Ecatone
    Ecatone
    2/5,
    Version: 1.9b Race icon fix
    I have a race extender but the game crash when i try to lunch the game with this mod in my mod file and for information i'm playing on the Unstable version of Starbound. It will be cool if you know what to do to fix that error
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I've not tested it on the unstable build, but I can certainly look into it when I have time.
  11. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    5/5,
    Version: V1.8 TO THE STARS!!
    An adorable race based on the Eeveelution Umbreon of the Pokemon world, well made and unique in their own way, and they also come with a very nice custom ship! Kudos on their creator for sharing it with the community
  12. BlackDevil
    BlackDevil
    5/5,
    Awesome race
  13. logan2252
    logan2252
    5/5,
    the help wasnt usefull but i found out how to get that file downloaded properly but even do it wasnt helpfull still thanks
  14. lickutung34
    lickutung34
    4/5,
    Lickitung approves
  15. Gorman
    Gorman
    4/5,
    Cool...
  16. Ludichaton
    Ludichaton
    4/5,
    Version: V1.5
    I love it ! I used to make some races like that !
    Since the Ai thing bothered me i did a quick AI, but i don't know if you'd wish to see it, too. Cheers !
  17. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe mod v1.4
    OH MY GOD I LOVE UMBREON DESPITE THE FACT I HAVE AN ESPEON PLUSHIE BUT I LOOOOOOOOVE UMBREON AND I LOVE THIS MOD AAAAAAAAAAA KEEP GOING PLEASE I NEED MORE POKEMON IN STARBOUND
  18. PepperMintGamer
    PepperMintGamer
    4/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    I got the mod, looks great! made a character,started playing with her. the E key wouldn't work. i used the E key on everything else and it seemed to work but when i go over to the AI console,it won't work. so currently, i'm still stuck in a broken down ship and i can't even reboot S.A.I.L
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I don't what could cause that... I do know that occasionally when I start a new character in starbound, It takes a bit before it will let me interact with the AI for some reason... i'll look into it.
  19. Crosss
    Crosss
    4/5,
    This looks promising, good luck.
  20. E253MechaShadow
    E253MechaShadow
    4/5,
    I understand it's only an edit of the Lopunny race, but I think it's rather nicely done.
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      Why thank you. I would have made everything from scratch, but i'm not so great at spriting, heh. I used the body from the lopunny race, as well as the scripts and such, but the ears and tail, as well as bits of the head, we're done from scratch.