1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

Tags:
  1. Forward Unto Collapse

Jokerswildnight
    This... is a notice to all who follow the mod, but not the discussion...

The Umbreon Race is now on indefinite Hiatus.

I don't see any real interest in the mod anymore, and it has gone untouched on steam as far as updates... I haven't the personal skill to design the additions needed to expand the mod, nor the scripting skill to implement them. this, combined with lack of offered assisstance, equate to this mod having reached its dead end. I will not update it further, other than to keep it playable, unless someone sends me something to update it with.... to those who do still follow this, I thank you all for making this such a fun project to work on. to those that made additions, I thank ou for your hard work and assisstance. I am very reluctant to close shop, but I have no means of continuing work on this.... I hope you can understand. Farewell my friends, and may the stars be your limit.
    Saint Apollyon and Agoraphobian like this.
Return to update list...