1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

Tags:
  1. V 2.0

Jokerswildnight
    1.0 functionality is here!
    Update notes:
    Added purple to markings colors
    AI adjusted to work with current t setup
    Race functions in 1.0
    Hurt sounds replaced with Umbreon's cry
    Ship restored to human.
    DarknessLilly, Corraidhín and Relten like this.
  2. 1.9b icon bug squashed!!!

Jokerswildnight
    The bug causing racial icons to not show up has been squashed!!!
    The umbreon race is represented by Premier Balls from pokemon, males having a blue band, and pink for female. I may change the icon in a future update.
    Corraidhín likes this.
  3. 1.9 fixes

Jokerswildnight
    Changelog:
    Resolved lopunny race incompatibility (hopefully)
    Ship upgrades use upgrade modules now.
    BlackDevil and Corraidhín like this.
  4. To the stars!!

Jokerswildnight
    Implemented new ship, the Soma Explorer Vessel (credit to original creator.)

Minor bug: the new vessel has a bug where the interact marker appears on the opposite side of the ship from the AI. Everything functions normally, it's just caused by the AI being at the back rather than where the game expects it to be.

This ship is likely to be a placeholder!!!
  5. Tech fix

Jokerswildnight
    Fixes the tech screen so that it is no longer just static.
  6. New AI

Jokerswildnight
    20160413224837_1.jpg
    S.A.I.L is lookin' good, eh?
    Credit to Ludichaton for making the custom AI.
    -_Pashka_-, StarLoverNaz and LOL BALL like this.
  7. Final cosmetic

Jokerswildnight
    This will be the final cosmetic update until I can get some custom hairs to fit the head shape. I'm looking for a decent sprite artist for help with this goal.
  8. V1.4: new sprite!!

Jokerswildnight
    20160410012348_1.jpg Thanks to Alias for their hard work, and to Ehksidian for getting color options up.

Notes:
    Removed hair completely until I can get styles that fit the new head. Sorry.

If you can't interact with the AI, wait until loading is done (planet appears in the background). For some reason, starbound seems to be having a slow load at this initial point, I have the issue with races other than my mod as well. Patience is key.
  9. Link update issue

Jokerswildnight
  10. Fixed link (hopefully)

Jokerswildnight
    Just a fix to the download link... hopefully