1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Unicorn Head! Ver 2.0

Enter Brutalcorn...

1. MewMan
    For 100 downloads on my StarSword Pack I present to you! The Unicorn Head :D
    And If this gets a 100 downloads or more. I shall update this with A new version. Eventually getting something even more awesome :D. So enjoy And Have fun With your new head. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! starbound 2014-01-21 16-36-57-80.png FancyUnicornHead.png

Also just note elfs,stars,and anything with huge ears will not work with this cause of issues of masking. if anyone has a solution to this please tell me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Whaleduck
    Whaleduck
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 2.0
    This mod is amazing! Hats are always fun! :3 GIVE IT A TRY!