1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vampyric Race Mod wip 1.3

Batong Vampires

1. Kg01
    Kg01
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Now, As a starbound player I like explore a few things. The tech in this mod is what interested me and Yeah it did give what I expected. I understand this is a heavy WIP mod. There's a few minor problems such as the animation template in between frames had some unnecessary "pixel coloring" to it. Fixed it myself with medibang since it wasn't hard but I feel mod creators should watch out for it.

Another thing I'd like to address is that there should be more furniture to fit into the theme. Like the batong circle piece on a ship. I would like to use that when I'm building a manor.

Overall with this very WIP with a few tweaks and features to be added this would be a great mod to use.
  2. ra13th
    ra13th
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    wow this what all i want finally there has tech to make transformation. this really cool. but pardon me i dont say the races is not good . i already play the race and my review is the race is good its not op or weak its balance like it should be. the tech not op too you still can get damage while you still in bat transformation but you can fly and detect enemy in dark area. its my review to this mod. and ill send you a message for something. i'll wait the next update and sorry for bad grammar im more prefer not using translater
  3. josef dark
    josef dark
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-02-10
    buen mod. compativilidad con Frackin Universe algun dia ..
  4. GabrielReyes
    GabrielReyes
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-02-10
    PLease help none of my mods work they show when u click the gear but they work
    1. AtomicPegasus
      Author's Response
      I don't understand what you mean, could you be more precise or clear about the problem you are experiencing?