1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Various AIs 1.3

Let's make a little bit better S.A.I.L.

Tags:
  1. ZScharfrichter
    Various AIs [1.3]
    A fairly simple graphic mod, I've changed the appearance of S.A.I.L. (something like the old verions), so each of the races will have their own AIs, I must emphasize that two of the AIs have not changed too much, which are the Avian's AI, and the Glitch's AI.

The Glitch's AI has been replaced by its old version, and the Avian's AI has been improved in many ways (animation).

(the UI that appear in the images are from the mod "
    DarkTheme"(if you want to download, click on the name))

Apex:
    [​IMG]
    Avian:
    [​IMG]
    Floran:
    [​IMG]
    Glitch:
    [​IMG]
    Human:
    [​IMG]
    Hylot:
    [​IMG]
    Novakid:

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    maximilo and Cryptoid like this.

Recent Updates

1. (O_O)
  2. (O_O)

Recent Reviews

1. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Amazing
  2. Testamentexe
    Testamentexe
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Giving this a 3/5 since two of the A.I.'s are rehashes, but I'm really digging that StarCraft or destiny design style. Over all, it's a rather nice change to Sail's bland face. The Art can use some touch ups but are rather good for what they are. I hope to see more from the creator later on!