NOTE: REquires SMAPI version 1.8
This mod gives the player a 5-slot vertical toolbar.
This will also free the spaces from the inventory, allowing you 5 extra inventory spaces for your desires
Copy the contents in the mods folder
Upon loading a new game, you will see a vertical toolbar, which will house the aforementioned items, empty spaces taking it's place. You can choose to organize, noticing that the items will not be shown in the inventory page/menu
To use items in your toolbar, simply click on the item, or use the hotkeys Left-Ctrl+ [1-5].
Remove the folder in the mods folder. If the tools are not seen, organize your inventory, and they will appear.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Vertical Toolbar 1.3.4
Gives the player a vertical toolbar
- Support for SMAPI 3.0 / Stardew Valley 1.3.36 Jun 11, 2019
- Updated Positioning Code Jun 5, 2017
- Version 1.3.3 May 30, 2017