1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vespoids! 1.04

Adds a race of nature loving bees/wasps to the game.

1. Major fix

AnthonySkunk89
    Fixed the armors so that they'll let you do the missions....oops. xD
    Noranum likes this.
  2. Just a patch.

AnthonySkunk89
    patch patch patch.
  3. honeyliquid fix.

AnthonySkunk89
    Fixed a broke string for the Honey Liquid item.

Thanks Harustar. ^!^
  4. Okay, it better be fixed @!@

AnthonySkunk89
    Testing, one, two, three...

Added support for Cactaurs BEES! mod so it no longer conflict/crash.

Added reskinned floran ships for the race. Added Giant Petal items to their default crafting list, they still need to get the materials for it though. Added other objects that take Giant Flower Petals as well.
  5. Gah, fixed the folder....

AnthonySkunk89
    I UPLOADED THE WRONG FILE! GAAAH!

Sorry everyone. ^!^
  6. Fixed a few things.

AnthonySkunk89
    Added support for Cactaurs BEES! mod so it no longer conflict/crash.

Added all 8 tiers of ship. Added Giant Petal items to their default crafting list, they still need to get the materials for it though. Added other objects that take Giant Flower Petals as well.
  7. Yay! New stuff finally!

AnthonySkunk89
    All right, to start off, the Hivewall, Honeycomb, and Liquid Honey are now craftable using Giant Flower Petals from the Giant Flower Biome, save for the Honey, which needs Healing Water as well.

ARMOR!

All ten tiers of armor sets are done with added effects to the wings base and abdomen armor.

Generic clothing might come later, but I think Floran getup works for now.

Objects made from Honey and Honeycomb will be added on gradually such as beds and furniture.

Anyways, happy Swarming. ^!^
    Lindazana and Agoraphobian like this.
  8. Fixes and user found bugs.

AnthonySkunk89
    I have edited the heads slightly to better fit the vanilla armors to avoid clipping. I have also added the honey liquid and 2 blocks that will be used for the towns and dungeons. (WARNING!: The files for the blocks and liquid are there, but not yet obtainable.)
  9. Swimming sprite hotfix.

AnthonySkunk89
    Jut a quick fix for the swimming animations, the climbing sprite were clipping into the swimming ones slightly, fix by removing the climbing sprites for now.
    Groobas97 likes this.