1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. xana2321
    xana2321
    5/5,
    Version: V1.05
    why does every mod in starbound end up abandoned
  2. IsaacHawk
    IsaacHawk
    5/5,
    Very good!
  3. bound909902
    bound909902
    5/5,
    excellent
  4. Testamentexe
    Testamentexe
    4/5,
    Version: V1.04
    Idk if this mod is still gonna be worked on but it's a fourfer in my book as of now since there's a big gap in equipment and such. The mod can still be used but you'll have to delete the cornus.recipe file or you'll get booted out the game
  5. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: V1.04
    I never got a notification that you updated this!
    Great Work Dude!
  6. Corgi King
    Corgi King
    4/5,
    Version: V1.03
    Its a great mod, I think I use the Flux Rifle more often. Though the problem is that the Flux Rifle does over 2500 DPS. Although it is fun to use, I think it is too OP, especially if you can get it extremely early while only using very few pixels.
  7. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: V1.02
    Great Job, Good Luck in next updates!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I just hope things stop breaking but that may be asking too much.
  8. shethewitch
    shethewitch
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    After quitting warframe from the recent update breaking my frame rate I'm glad to have back my vectis in some shape or form, but it would be nice to have the vectis prime (as i had made it a while after obtaining the normal vectis) Thank you.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      If all goes well with the melee update planed, I'll most likely be working on prime guns.
  9. Chup&Ket
    Chup&Ket
    5/5,
    It's very good mod
  10. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    It's great to see you again! How have you been?
    Looks like i'm the first to download the new update!
    Great work!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha thanks, been good aside from laptop fan died and overheating, using older pc I have while I save cash to buy new one.

Aside from that I think this whole overhaul I've done should be a lot better than the mod use to be. Looking back the weapons did not look so well. Taking my time with it now and making sure everything is as accurate as I can make it before moving on with it.
  11. Cabdono
    Cabdono
    5/5,
    Oh sweet lato, if only there was a soma or loki armor *_*
  12. Dust617
    Dust617
    5/5,
    This is an awesome mod. One thing that would be awesome in the future, would be enemies? Grineer maybe?
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      I have already considered this, like I have said before though is this is going to be a huge mod. A lot is going to be done.
  13. ashxiii
    ashxiii
    5/5,
    omg awsome mod!!!! i quit playing warframe since i got this mod!!!!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha, thanks and glad you like it. I love warframe and that is why I started this mod.
  14. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Great work!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, since it takes me a while to do an armour and considerably less time for a weapon I figure I may as well toss some weapons in here and there while I work on the warframe bit by bit.
  15. Sziklamester
    Sziklamester
    5/5,
    Version: V0.09
    This is a very cool mod I like it very much. Hope there will be much more armor and stuff. Tenno, keep it the good work!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it. Yes there is so much more that will be added. It will take time but there is a lot of stuff I'll be adding. On the updates page I post what has been done as well as my future plans as well.
  16. Sulli11
    Sulli11
    4/5,
    Version: V0.08
    I Love this. It's simple now, but it seems that there is going to be a lot of updates. Because it's still updating, I'm not giving a full rating. But Right Now, It's awesome.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thank you and yes I am still updating because there is so much to do and I have more plans for it in the future.
  17. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! Heaps of content, regular updates and very beautiful sprites! Well done. I made a Kill la Kill mod myself, but I got distracted and stopped updating it (maybe it actually wasn't the best theme for a weapon mod). I'm glad to see that you're still continuing this, it really is a great mod.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah I chose this because well no one else was doing it and I love playing Warframe and I also have a LOT of free time so spending some of it on this each day is fun.
  18. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Female Hydroid?
    Can't wait to see what you add next.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Well after I redo the weapon stats and requirements to build them I will start working on Valkyr. I am going to be pretty random when it comes to the warframes.
  19. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: V0.07
    You added Hydroid!? He's my Favorite frame!
    You're the frikin best!

Hydroid's base Status
    Health = 100 (300 at rank 30) = Normal.
    Armor = 65 = Slightly lower then normal.
    Shield = 115 (345 at rank 30) = Slightly higher then normal.
    Power = 100 (150 at rank 30) = Normal.
    Sprint Speed = 1.05 = Slightly higher then normal.
    Polarities = 1x Madurai Pol 1x Naramon Pol
    Aura Polarity = Naramon Pol

Madurai Pol deals will offensive mods,
    like Continuity which Increases power duration,
    Intensify which Increases power strength,
    and Provoked which Increases damage dealt during bleedout.

Naramon Pol deals with most utility mods,
    like Natural Talent which Increases cast speed,
    Rush which Increases sprint speed,
    and Flow which Increases maximum energy.

Aura Polarity Naramon Pol deals with mods like,
    Energy Siphon which Provides constant energy regeneration,
    Corrosive Projection which Reduces enemy armor,
    The Scavenger mods which Increases ammo recovery for one of the gun types.
    Sprint Boost which Increases sprinting speed.
    Speed Holster which Increases weapon switch speed.

So for his armor, give it slightly less armor then other armor of the same tier.
    But give it faster energy regen.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Sounds good, I'll leave it alone for now till I add others so I can do comparisons and adjust accordingly.
  20. themdc
    themdc
    5/5,
    Version: V0.06
    :D The lotus will be proud! - Fun mod nonetheless.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I am trying to get motivated enough to finish the hydroid armor tomorrow. just another 20-30 frames of legs and 5-10 arms and it will be done.