"The Wasp Hives were discovered by the Terrene Protectorate in a state of primitive medieval culture - each Hive was a veritable kingdom of their own, with one queen acting as the brain and many drones acting as queen's eyes and hands."
In response to their discovery, Wasp Hives eventually learned to embrace their individuality and work together for the greater good. Play as a Hive and you'll get:
- Original humanoid-insect sprites that are clothing friendly
- A unique fully tiered ship, that includes matching doors, SAIL, Locker, Fuelhatch and a special animated teleporter
- 3 custom codexes outlining the discovery of the new species
Paper comb furniture set:
- Stackable paper comb chair and chest
- Paper comb armchair
- Paper comb table and cooking table
- Wall mounted bookshelf and standing bookcase
- Paper comb bed
- Hanging light
- Tileable wall-mounted small lights, buttons, and switches
- Two doors and a small gate
- Paper kettle and cup objects.
- Paper desk and chair.
- Paper plate object, that can display items put into it.
Wall-mounted, tileable set:
- large light
- large button
- large switch
- a set of logic gates (AND, OR, XOR, NOT, Timer)
- alcove bed,
- breakfast/study nook that includes a chair and 2x2 table
- blank hexagons for filling in the spaces in style
- wall comb corners and top/bottom pieces
- alcove shelves to go with the wall comb set
- 3x2 small shelf (same as the wall bookshelf)
- 5x2 medium shelf
- 5x4 large alcove
- wasp wings item!
- While worn in the back slot, the wings give you a tech to multijump, walljump and glide for energy.
- The wings are given to all new wasp characters
- The wings can be attained by using an item crafted at apothecary
- WIP armours!
- The armours provide EPP bonuses when full set is worn:
- T2 : Breathing EPP
- T3 : Radiation EPP
- T4 : Heating EPP
- T5 : Cooling EPP
- You can mix and match pieces, but you will only receive the bonus based on lowest tier piece you are wearing.
- For FU users - the armours provide extreme immunity protections same as vanilla protections.
- T3/4/5 sprites are WIP.
- Fast Wings back item
- These wings provide increaced speed and glide time at the cost of reduced doublejump height.
Additionally Wasp Hive is now compatible with the A.V.I.A.N. mod and Frackin Races mod.
Go check those mods out as well!
This race is being actively developed, please post suggestions below, and they will be considered.
Version 1.4: Hive for rent!
Added the following:
- Wasp tenant
- Wasp guard tenant
- Wasp merchant tenant
- The merchant sells racial objects and the new codex.
- WaspFacts codex.
In the works:
- Race specific craftable armor sets that include an extra set bonus when you have all of the pieces equipped
- Race specific craftable weapons
- Even more Wasp hive paper furniture
To use play as a Wasp Hive, you need a race extender mod to allow you to select it. XBAWKS is a safe bet if you don't know which to choose.
Special thanks to Skyborg for providing the sprite for slim ship doors/hatches and to Kriana for helping with the description.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Wasp Hive racemod 1.4
A race of hive insectoids, out for all the sweets they can get
- Captains chair crash fix Jun 8, 2017
- Mech crash fix Jun 8, 2017
- TileID shift Feb 16, 2017