1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Wasp Hive racemod 1.4

A race of hive insectoids, out for all the sweets they can get

1. entity202s
    entity202s
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    great mod, only problem i have with it is the captains chair crash which didnt ever get fixed, no clue why this hasnt been updated since 2017 its a great mod
  2. yayeetgamers
    yayeetgamers
    5/5,
    this mod is great i enjoy it....but....i dont know how to get the wings someone please tell me....all the crafting furniture doesnt have it :(
  3. Sgarts
    Sgarts
    4/5,
    nice
  4. Talos+
    Talos+
    4/5,
    Solid mod, still having an issue withe the mech cinematic causing a crash.
  5. Grim Titan
    Grim Titan
    3/5,
    i try to download the newest file with the chair and mech fixes but they still do not work
  6. rielle.frost
    rielle.frost
    4/5,
    Easily one of my favorite races now, for many reasons. The wings are incredibly fun and I feel are not overpowered either. I definitely enjoy the paper comb crafting aesthetic as well.

The one hang up of this mod in its current state however is a game breaking crash when trying to use the mech or captain's chair. Now, I've fixed this myself, but for people who don't know how this essentially makes the mod right now unplayable past the starter world.
  7. <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    <//Cyb3r_R4t>
    3/5,
    i have the latest update, but it still crashes on me sitting on the captains chair or launching the mech
  8. bugmenever
    bugmenever
    5/5,
    cool mod
  9. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice job
  10. L4DTurbozero
    L4DTurbozero
    5/5,
    This mod is severely underrated with all the details going into it. seriously. The body style and color of the wasp really makes it look the part and the glossy shine is a nice touch. You wouldn't mistake it for anything else but what it says on the box.

I really like the wings, especially the looped animation and fluttering noise. It's not often you get to actually fly with them ether. I personally would have the wings themselves part of the wasp and make the back item invisible so you don't have to yank your wings off every time, but that's just me.

I feel that the wasps stinger/tail may be too small for their body size and seems to dangle there lifelessly; with some armor you cant even see it. i think making it a little bigger or longer would help it stand out more.

Ship has a great set of colors and are fitting to the race; the animated object behind the teleporter is my favorite. If the ship had more things like that by default I think it will help it give it more character then just being a repainted ship.

Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to experiment with the humanoid files .
  11. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    this race gives me shivers good job!
  12. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Just make a striped bee option/small stinger or something and you've got mod of the year.
  13. kriana
    kriana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Best race ever!