1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Assembly 2.1.3

This mod will let you break weapons into parts and then combine the parts into new weapons!

1. AlbertoRota
    Weapon Assembly
    Credits
    @Healthire - Developer of Gun Assembly, inspiration and base of this mod.
    @Djinn - For the outstanding Gun assembly station art.
    @Inf_Wolf14 - For the outstanding Weapon painting station art.
    @Mackinz - For Offering Modpack Unpacking Services, where the original mod was unpacked.

Current features
    Weapon disassembly station
    Will let you break weapons into parts and then combine the parts into new weapons!
    Imported piskel (2).gif
    Craft your very own "Weapon Assembly Station" in your workbench for one diamond.
    Put a weapon in, take it's parts out, mix a match yout favourite parts and make your dreamed weapon!!!!

Weapon painting station
    Will let you paint your weapons!
    [​IMG]Craft your very own "Weapon Painting Station" in your workbench for one diamond.
    Put a weapon in, add ink and paint your weapon!!!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    VCRFBM, Lehanson, Nancok and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. NovaHex
    NovaHex
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    it crashes my game every time (is it compatible with FU?)
  2. VRD - Raid Defense
    VRD - Raid Defense
    5/5,
    its good ,but i have a project called as VRD Easy Weapon Editor Mod it will allows you using mod to create weapons what you like just like M4A1 it can use FFS EP2 too if you want to help me you need to find how to make it
  3. 123Timur23
    123Timur23
    5/5,
    its good.
  4. AlphaDrako
    AlphaDrako
    4/5,
    Well, that's an amazing mod, and made with some impressive 'lua' skills, congratulation for that creative and nice mind you have. One more mod for the series 'that should be on the vanilla game! Damn it devs, what are you doing!?'
  5. YabausKA
    YabausKA
    3/5,
    good portion of weapons are not able to disassemble.
  6. SilverCatChuckles?
    SilverCatChuckles?
    5/5,
    for some reason when i try disassembling weapons it doesnt work
  7. Phones1
    Phones1
    5/5,
    This mod is one of the best in the game especially combined with the upgrade anvil. If the author is no longer supporting this someone needs to get on this its to good to die.
  8. PParrot
    PParrot
    4/5,
    The easy fix to make it compatible with the latest version of Starbound is a simple replace of "elementalType" with "elementType" in both .lua files under "\items\buildscripts". No guarantees on the more subtle issues with it, but it'll work that way. Still throws a bunch of warnings in the logs whenever it can't immediately craft a weapon once an item is added to the assembler, but nothing that's actually a huge problem.
  9. krszysztof
    krszysztof
    5/5,
    Do you think you could make this mod for the newest version of starbound
  10. sketchy3000
    sketchy3000
    4/5,
    i like the idea but i dont know how to operate this station ... help please TwT