1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon Assembly 2.1.3

This mod will let you break weapons into parts and then combine the parts into new weapons!

1. AlphaDrako
    AlphaDrako
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.3
    Well, that's an amazing mod, and made with some impressive 'lua' skills, congratulation for that creative and nice mind you have. One more mod for the series 'that should be on the vanilla game! Damn it devs, what are you doing!?'
  2. YabausKA
    YabausKA
    3/5,
    good portion of weapons are not able to disassemble.
  3. SilverCatChuckles?
    SilverCatChuckles?
    5/5,
    for some reason when i try disassembling weapons it doesnt work
  4. Phones1
    Phones1
    5/5,
    This mod is one of the best in the game especially combined with the upgrade anvil. If the author is no longer supporting this someone needs to get on this its to good to die.
  5. PParrot
    PParrot
    4/5,
    The easy fix to make it compatible with the latest version of Starbound is a simple replace of "elementalType" with "elementType" in both .lua files under "\items\buildscripts". No guarantees on the more subtle issues with it, but it'll work that way. Still throws a bunch of warnings in the logs whenever it can't immediately craft a weapon once an item is added to the assembler, but nothing that's actually a huge problem.
  6. krszysztof
    krszysztof
    5/5,
    Do you think you could make this mod for the newest version of starbound
  7. sketchy3000
    sketchy3000
    4/5,
    i like the idea but i dont know how to operate this station ... help please TwT
  8. GunshiMarrow
    GunshiMarrow
    5/5,
    I personally think this mod is fantastic. I spend a good portion of the time creating new unique weapons and I love it. I think it may need a bit of work with the damage factors a little bit, but aside from that, amazing work.
  9. crudebuster
    crudebuster
    5/5,
    I was breaking my head apart with the dumb random weapon coloring system when this mod appeared on my search. FEELS DAMN GOOD!!!
  10. Tollie4you
    Tollie4you
    5/5,
    very good
  11. swagbon
    swagbon
    5/5,
    I absolutely LOVE this mod. But, I need help because when I disassemble and reassemble weapons, the damage is really low and I'm putting in level 6 weapons. Please help! =3
  12. LoneStriker
    LoneStriker
    5/5,
    Incredible mod! I was really sad when i saw that the original was outdated, but you brought it back!
  13. Mundus
    Mundus
    5/5,
    cool, finally good idea
  14. PotatoMaster
    PotatoMaster
    5/5,
    Thank you very much for your 5 stars!
  15. Adrin Midnight
    Adrin Midnight
    5/5,
    Just the thing I needed. This is done amazingly and is a lifesaver when I really want a specific special ability.
  16. Regedit2000
    Regedit2000
    5/5,
    gooooood
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
  17. Arvas
    Arvas
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Excellent
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
  18. TeSLaSP2
    TeSLaSP2
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    This mod has become a fundamental one in my universe, but is still in WIP and lack on mayor custom weapon types, that is why I rate this with 4/5, keep working, you got a gem xD (Sorry for my bad English)
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your 4 stars!
      Keep posting ideas in the thread and help me to make this 5 stars worth!!!
  19. pie531
    pie531
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Great mod, had a similar one before that stopped updating so it's nice to see it again. Only problem is that no matter what I do i cant get the weapon painting station except in admin mode (only reason not 5 star)
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your 4 stars!
      Let me see if I can cheat you to give me the 5th one ;)

Weapon painting station is still WIP, that's the reason why you can't find it, in fact, it has not been released to Steam yet.
      I'll be working on it till the weekend, moment that I will release it to Steam.

I consider forum users to be more skilled (Modding wise) than Steam ones, that the reason why I release here versions like this one.

If you want a solid, stable and tested version, I recommend you to subscribe to Steam, updates will arrive later, but they will be tested and polished.
  20. Jawick
    Jawick
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Very well made mod, works like a charm and adds a good looking crafting station to the whole!!
    1. AlbertoRota
      Author's Response
      Two good looking stations now!!!